Sexy or pretty/cute? What do you think?

www.neimanmarcus.com/.../p.prod

www.neimanmarcus.com/.../p.prod

Do you consider something like that to be more pretty and cute then sexy? If you asked your gf to wear lingerie for you, would you be disappointed if she wore something like the examples above? Would you prefer something more revealing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Fist one is scary. Second one is sexy. But only if you have the boobs to go with it. I mean the dressed is pretty much designed to show off your chest/cleavage and legs. So you won't look sexy if you got neither.

• I love the first one

• Thanks for MHO. :) Happy Holidays and don't spend too much on lingerie now. xD

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• 0|0
    • Ok? I'm not getting your point

• Some people think pretty is better than cute which isn't true. And I wouldn't be upset if she wore the clothes from the examples above I think the 2nd one is much sexier though 0:

• They're both. And they also are modest enough that the personality of the woman in it carries whether or not it's sexy. If she chooses not to act sexy it's still alluring but not so "let's do it." So she has the power in this to control the volume of his lust.

• kinda granny-esque in my opinion

• They are cute.

• Im not straight a straight guy so i won't understand the sexual appeal of women in lingerie, however i am a gay guy in fashion. With that being said Personally i feel the best color to wear would be a true red as it is proven to sexually appeal to men. If i were you i would go with garters and a corset or even a school girl outfit if he's into it, it just doesn't scream sexy to me.

On a side note never understood the point of sexy lingerie your panties are on the floor very fast honey!

• Just saying, the less of a tan you have, the better you look in that. Try partnering that with short-shorts

• Sexy if you have big boobs, and cute/pretty otherwise.

• It looks nice, but they seem to be over priced, $160 for the one is just way to much.

• A little bit of both to be honest, probably depends on your figure as well

• I used to date a girl who worked in a lingerie store so I was spoiled at one point, I like these but there are sexier outfits. Some girls don't feel comfortable in corsets, stockings and suspenders and that's fine. They are sexy as hell!

• Right, my bf is kinda similar. He was spoiled by an ex who wore the corsets and garters and such. I'm not entirely comfortable wearing those. I figured I'm better off wearing something that covered more but made me feel comfortable. But the fact that he had that in the past makes me question if he would be happy with the baby dolls.

• tbh, it's not something that bothers me that much. The last couple of girlfriends didn't dress up like that and it didn't bother me, it's not like I'd ever request that kind of thing. Those can be pretty erotic as well I can tell you, he's getting a treat if you're wearing that for him and that should register! lol

What Girls Said 7

• I'd wear either one of those. So cute. I prefer the black one. I have no idea what guys would think lol

• I think you should stay true to you, and to hell with what his ex did. He's with you now, and there must be a reason for that. That being said, he definitely will not complain if you show just a little more skin!!

• pretty/cute is best 90% of the time.

• Do you think so? My bf's ex wore the more sexy, revealing lingerie for him so I'm not sure if something pretty is going to be good enough.

• oh, well, it depends on the guy. plus, she's his ex now. maybe she was actually turning him off.. ? ask him which he likes more.

• i like the first one , sexy and pretty

• It's pretty and cute. I think to be considered sexy it has to show more skin.

• İ didn't like them.

• What do you like? Suggestions and links would be nice :)

• AKKordingtoGreta already said it

• Why don't you try something like this...
    media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...9e635609545b.jpg