What color bra to wear?

What is the best color bra to wear to be less noticeable under a white blouse?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's best to wear a crazy colored or cheetah print bra. Bras are noticeable anyways, so who cares? lol jk

But this is a bit of a dilemna for most women lol

You'd think white would look best, but sometimes I feel it's even more noticeable than a black bra. I guess it's cuz my skin is tan, so it contrasts with the white.
    It depends on the transperency of the shirt. If it's thicker material, white actually works best.
    If it's "flimsy" or kinda sheer, then I feel like nude/skin color bras look less visible. (match the color to you're skin: if you're fair, wear peach or light peach. If you're tan like me, wear tan colored. If you're darker, wear whatever shade of brown necessary).

What Girls Said 17

• A white bra, a peach colored one, baby pink, nude, light tan, baby blue etc. (flesh colored ones, light colored ones, white)

• A bra similar to the colour of your skin. You'll see a lot of girls here saying white or "nude", but not everyone has the skin tone to fit those. Like I can't wear them because I'm black and the bra's would show through my shirt if I did. So it's best to find a bra either the exact same as your skin tone or something similar to it.

• white.. or one that matches skin tone...

• Well it depends on your skin tone. If your paler wear nude, medium wear brown, and dark skin can wear black

• If you have dark skin it's better to wear brown and if you have a medium skin tone then something light brown or beige/tan. A black bra on a dark skinned person would stick out just as much as a black one, trust me. o3o

• @xXiTacoXx it's not nori blue at all for me, I've wen doing it my whole life and no one has ever mentioned anything. In fact I hate the brown ones because they never come dark enough

• People have mentioned it to me before though. Maybe it's different depending where you are because some people are more open about things in some area's than they are in other area's.

• To be least noticeable under any color, you wear a bra that is as close to your skin color as possible.

• white, strangely most of my friends wear black for some reason..

• Not white ones, they're very visible from the outside. Nude is the best option if you don't want it to be noticeable.

• Nude. White bras are normally whiter then the shirt so you can see right through it.

• White or flesh colored! :)

• White with transparent straps.

• :O You're not a fur ball anymore.

• Alright LOL. I could say more, but yeah I'll let it be. Research Hatshepsut though. You might find her interesting 😊

• I am interested in all ancient civilizations. I will read about her. @Red_Dragon 😄 😜

• Nude color or beige color.

• nude? light colours?
    hahahaha... maybe not wear anything if i wanna tease x

• dark colored bra

• Wait y would a guy want to know this

• Black bras
    Or grey bras

• ahhh well honestly white shirts and bras are the worst enemies.. every single colour on earth will show under a white shirt if it is white , nude, black, grey, yellow, orange, purple, green, red or whatever colour there is it will definitely show i tried everything and they ALL show

• White. Don't wear one at all

What Guys Said 3

• i don't know i don't wear bras :-PPP

• I usually wear blue or yellow bras. They are awesome

• Black and print bras are my favorite on a woman its so hot :D