Thong bikini / Skimpy top / or mini bikini bottom?

Looking for some actual feedback here. Going on a vacation for Christmas to the tropics with the hubby and want to try something sexy/revealing on the beach. Which is sexiest?
1) Thong bikini bottom, but normal bikini otherwise
2) Skimpy top (plenty of boob showing) with normal bottoms
3) Mini bottom (small in front) with normal butt and normal top

• Thong bikini
  • Skimpy top
  • Mini bikini bottom

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• Anything from Wicked Weasel.

You want to surprise him with or try something sexy? These are it. They've got ridiculous revealing to general hotness. Sheer suits, patterned, mesh, lace, and matte. Pretty much all thongs of some cut or another. If you've got a good bod, these suits are the shit.
    My wife's personal faves are the tri-tops with either the surf shorts or the 405 string-back style. These bikinis are NOT inexpensive, but the quality is top-shelf with service to match. First ones she tried I bought for her a few years ago and she hasn't looked back (but I sure do, haha) She hates anyything else now.
    ... obviously I'm perfectly okay with that.
    Good luck

• i would prefer option 2 but then again its mostly about how you look and what suits you best

• I voted for thong bikini, but why not just go somewhere where you can take it all off?

• Depends 100% on your body shape and how the specific bikini fits it.

• Stringey thong bikini, with triangle top.

• I'd go with the thong bikini, I'm a dude and I'd wear a thong on a beach anytime, go for it, enjoy yourself and have fun.

• mini bikini bottom

• Thong bikini is awsome. And the tan lines are super hot.

• AN elegant white with gold one piece bathing suit... super hot and elegant at the same time

• Thank you! It's so nice to hear someone offer a one piece. I think they can be stunning but they're somehow so underrated.

• Or it could be a one piece thong.

What Girls Said 3

• if you have the right body and ass I think a nice thong bikini with normal top looks really sexy. I don't like too skimpy in front and if the top is so small that it barely covers your boobs then I would go topless right away

• I like it very much

• If you want something revealing, go to nudist beach and wear nothing.

Seriously all those optiobs sound disturbing