Do chubby girls look better in dresses or pants?

Chubby girls have a lot of curves. What id the best way to show a little and not look bad in... im a chubby girl who needs a little with it

Most Helpful Girl

• You'll probably look better in clothing that's a little loose around the belly area so "love handles" aren't visible put don't wear too loose or you'll just unflatter your body shape and look thicker then what you really are

What Guys Said 7

• If you are the actual definition of chubby, you can pull off the usual clothing girls wear and your curves will augment your femininity. I've never seen a chubby girl and thought she needed to dress a certain way because of her weight.

Now, if you're obese? That's a little different. Dark colors will flatter you more and you'll need to accept that some people won't like your legs and gut. Some people won't mind at all.

Personally, a girl in yoga pants does me in. If you're going to show your legs, have proper footwear that shows your ankles so we get the full show. Jeans are neutral, can't go wrong there. None of these preferences change whether you're fit or chubby.

• i really dont know i mean it all depends on who you're trying to impress.

• They look better in the weight room.

• chubby + pants = sexy

• They look best in yoga pants <3

• Every girl looks a little bit better in a nice dress.

• They look best in the dark!

What Girls Said 7

• depends on the type of dress or pants. chubby girls probably look better in slacks or slightly flared jeans rather than skinny jeans. i think empire waist dresses are flattering on chubby girls (on most girls, actually)- emphasizes the chest area, doesn't draw attention to the stomach area. you want to be aware of where the seams are on a garment. can either create a slimming effect or do the opposite.

• I don't think it matters. Dress for the occasion no matter what your size is. You're going to look stupid in a dress at school or sweats at a party. There are so many different style options for every article of clothing... when you need to wear a dress... find one that looks good on you. When you need to wear pants, find a pair that look good on you... catch my drift?

• I'd say whatever makes you feel the most confident. In my opinion, to look their best every woman should dress for their shape, whether they're tall and slim, have some curves, or are bigger. Finding what's right to suit your body is key. Meaning it highlights your best features, and plays down those that you aren't so comfortable with. Personally, I think a nice dress that hugs your chest area and is kind of "flowy" and loose towards your stomach would look really nice. With your skin color, I don't know why but I automatically picture a pink polkadot dress. But again, which ever makes you feel the most confident is what you should go for, when you look good, you feel good, and vice versa.

• "dress for the body you have not the body you want" or something, there are a lot of dress styles that are actually really flattering on larger girls, and they emphasise your best features etc, have a look online for dresses that suit your body shape I guess (:

• I'd say empire waist maxi is the best option.

• Depends on her body shape.

• it doesn't matter but i think dresses look better.