Guy's is this a turn off for you?

If a girl just wears lounge clothes 90% of the time. I don't know if I'm going through a phase but I used to dress up every day in nice clothing and scarves but now, I go everywhere in workout leggings, yoga pants with a blank v-neck or a big t shirt. I hate dressing up nowadays. I will for really special occasions but that's about it. I also have my hair up every other day. I don't even wear makeup anymore.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I would not say that it is a turn off, but I prefer girls who dress up and look nice. Obviously, most girls nowadays dress casual all the time and from the answers most guys seem to not care and be fine with yoga pants, so I am in the minority.

What Guys Said 21

• As long as my girl dresses up WHEN APPROPRIATE, I'm totally fine with her being comfortable otherwise. She doesn't need to dress up to watch TV, or to come hang out at my place, or whatever.

Going out at night? Dress up. Meeting my boss? Dress up. Going to an event? Dress up.

The rest of the time, wear what you want, and i'm fine with it.

• Do you know hot most guys find leggings and yoga pants. Don't worry, you're good!

• I don't know what you just said but okay :D

• Sorry, I have had a few drinks. Basically, most guys find yoga pants and leggings to be very sexy because they are tight fitting to your legs and bum.

• I prefer a girl who can be comfortable and feel attractive in lounge clothes. it's a good sign that she doesn't feel a need to impress people

that said I do hope that she can dress for the occasion.

• While less attractive at first its not a turn off or a deal breaker for me.

• You wear leggings and a huge shirt everyday?

Congratulations! You are officially a basic white girl!

But really though, I'm fine with it. She could wear sweats for all I care.

• For me, it's a turn on when a girl wears casual and sporty clothes all the time - shorts, jeans, t-shirts, sweatpants etc.

• Personally, I don't really care. If she has good hygiene and she's happy and comfortable, then I'm totally cool with it. I'd rather she dressed casually versus super provocatively, actually.

• No, because I like to know that a girl is comfortable.

Comfortable = relaxed = cute = future kissy time.

Or at least, that's how I see it.

Yes, dress up every once in a while (don't get stuck in bum mode), but overall I think it's cute.

• Also, no makeup = WAYYYY hotter than makeup

Makeup just looks gross and artificial to me unless it's really well applied.

• No I don't judge a woman for things like that. Be comfortable.

• Nah I don't really care. That's kind of hot if anything.

• I voted B but I don't really know if you're asking boyfriends or just single guys. How's a single guy going to see this girl at home dressed like that anyway. Unless it's like a girl going to class dressed like that everyday you mean?

• As long as u like to primp on occasion... u can dress cozy most of the time and I don't mind. :)

• I can definitely appreciate a woman dressed down in a t shirt and sweats and no makeup... can definitely still be beautiful. :)

• No way... you're you and I'd love you for it :-)

• Yoga pants are actually an extreme turn on! Also love women who are comfortable wearing their natural look~

• Nah, I wouldn't mind at all. Do you girl, do you.

• It's not a turn-off to me, in fact, I think it's hotter. I like the casual look on women.

• Eh wouldn't be a turn off, but it wouldn't be a turn on either UNLESS it was yoga pants, then i'd be turned on lol!

• That's all I really wear! And leggings because I love to walk around and do busy work. Jeans are not as comfortable and I can dance well in em :P

• Well if you wear yoga pants get ready for glances by guys, seriously those things cast a spell on you that forces you to look lol

• Meh, not a big deal.

• I'd wonder of she was feeling alright if she likes to dress up and all of a sudden started wearing sweats and no makeup. But besides that, I wouldn't care.

• Lounge clothes are cosy. Makes a woman feel more cuddly.

• Basic answer: YES i love it, yoga pants are amazing lol

• Its sexyer and women look better with no makeup

What Girls Said 2

• Not a guy but, I do have a question. Why aren't you dressing up anymore? Are you just wanting to be comfortable or are you getting depressed? Reason I ask is because when I don't dress up, it's becuase I feel like shit (like really tired).

• I don't think guys would mind