Do guys like when girls wear makeup?

Or do they think its hotter to be natural?

Most Helpful Guy

• Balance is the key to everything.

What Guys Said 6

• I prefer girls wearing no make up, as natural beauty is always the best indication for a guy. Although, if make up is applied in small quantities and done in a tasteful fashion, as has already been said, then it can be used to enhance natural beauty.

However, girls that overdo make up are some of the worst looking people it is possible to come across.

• I think I've answered something like this question before. I think makeup can enhance natural beauty, if tastefully applied.

• Lovebird01 said it best - don't over do it - go for make-up that enhances natural beauty and what you have going on already.

• If a girl can get away with wearing no makeup, I think that's a huge plus. I'd take no makeup over makeup any day!

• I like when a girl wears make-up. Not too much though. Usually just around the eyes is sexy as hell.

• i like no make up maybe a little lip gloss but that is it.

What Girls Said 5

• In my experience most guys say they prefer girls to wear less makeup, or no makeup. But those same guys go ga-ga over models -- and ordinary girls too -- who wear lots of makeup. Huh? What gives? Well, it's all in how skillfully a girl's makeup is applied. Done with professional skill, makeup can enhance a girl's natural beauty -- subtly turning a plain girl into a pretty girl, and a pretty girl into a stunner. Unless they are "in the business", most guys don't even notice makeup when it's applied skillfully -- they just see the results, and love it! It's only when makeup is done badly -- or more often when it's overdone -- that guys seem to notice. At least that's been my experience.

• Excellent response. I don't think guys realize how much make-up so called 'natural' celebs. Wear. It is called lipgloss, mascara and blush folks! A little bit of make-up when applied skillfully can definitely do wonders to 'enhance' naturally existing beauty. If a girl is unsure about how to apply make-up or what colors are most appropriate take a visit to MAC or Sephoria one of those high-end companies who have professional make-up artists that can give you tips on applying make-up.

• I know exactly what you mean.

• I'm one of those girls who likes to wear full makeup everyday, its a daily routine in the morning.

I normally wear my bright red lippi, busher, red eye shadow and mascara.

My chap likes it I think, (except when he's got lipstick marks on his face, lol)

• they like it when girls look natural, but doesn't really mean they don't need to be wearing makeup

• There are a lot of ways to have natural looking makeup. Where you just have on a little bit of blush of foundation to show off what you have already got. When doing this then no guy would ever be able to tell that you really have any makeup on, and think you just look amazing the way you are

• Let's be realistic people, if guys saw what most girls look like without ANY make up whatsoever. They'd run screaming into the night. I dare them all to visit girls at 6am when they are just getting up, naturally messy hair and no make up. Yeah, how do you like it now? This is us without makeup and a blow dryer, come on baby, make a move LOL!

This is not to say that there aren't the lucky bitches (haha bitches, jk) who are natural beauties and don't need it but they are rare. I also love how guys say they love the 'natural' look and then ogle, salivate over the girl with the nice make up on. Hypocrites :)

I'm not saying gallons of make up. But most of us need some concealer, moisturizer, mascara, lipgloss or chapstick, blush or bronzer (for the pale girls). Take your pick of the basics to enhance what God gave us.

That's like us saying we find an ungroomed guy SEXY. Yeah uhhuh