Which shirt fits me best?

• This shirt A)
  • This shirt B)

Most Helpful Girl

• B looks too lumberjackish
    A looks like a nice comfy flannel :)

• Otherwise what would u scale the option B) shirt? Otherwise what would u scale the option B) shirt?1-10

What Girls Said 7

• I like B the best. I like the pattern better and I think it fits you better. It also looks comfier :)

• Otherwise what would u scale the option B) shirt?

• 1-10

• 10. I happen to love shirts like that a lot, so I might be a little bit biased lol. I think it's sexy, though :) As for a, the pattern and fit actually makes it a 4 for me XD Alas I am but one girl so I do hope you found it at least somewhat helpful~

• I like the pattern of A better, but you can see the way the lines bow outward at the shoulder that it's probably a bit snug. B is a better fit.

• I like the fit of A but the color of B. Which is weird... Are they the same shirt but different colors?

• Both shirts look good but I would lose the skinny jeans.

• its actually slim! :O

• But what do u think about the shirts? mOTIvate :=)

• The first one's nicely fitted and you look more clean cut and casual. Kind of seems a bit hipster tbh. The second one looks more rugged and baggy, but still very casual. Can't go wrong with either shirt. You'd probably get more girls' attention with the second one.

• B looks really good. :)

• Is go with b

• The pants are horrible !
    But shirt A works!

• Why are the pants horrible?

• Absolutely way too tight.

What Guys Said 4

• As a veteran of the menswear business, I give my approval to option B!

• Them jeans are awfully tight..

• Second one looks better.

• B probably in a scale of 8.5 and A around 5.

• Lumberjacks don't care bout dat! Just get on with choppin dat wood boi!