GAG Girls! Makeup Advice?

Whenever I do my left eye makeup, it's perfect but when I do my right eye, I constantly mess up on the eyeliner, mascara, etc... help?

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay I do my eyeliner first on both sides & kind of see the one I like better than use my eyeshadow & put it on but also use to shape the one side you didn't like to the shape of the other. Then I put black eyeshadow over the eyeliner because it makes it last longer. Sorry for my run-on sentences lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh & use two different types of mascara layered so they are longer & thicker looking. My eyelashes are different on each side so it's weird lol

• Thanks for MHO!

• No problem :)

What Girls Said 3

• Practice makes perfect in the world of makeup, but I think you'll benefit from this lovely place:

www.reddit.com/.../search

The best thing you can do is take a good picture of your face with your makeup on, under good lighting and everything, and title it "New to Makeup, CCW" or something (CCW, critique comments welcome). A lot of people will comment on your post and help you out.

0|0
    0|0
    • I made a post about it yesterday on here if you were interested.

• Show All
    • I believe you need to upload it on a website like imgur. com and attach the link.

• Okay :)

• Practice makes perfect, sweet cheeks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to have the same problem lol but as you keep practicing it gets a lot better and easier to do.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah since I last posted it, I got fairly better.

What Guys Said 1

• Well you don't need makeup

0|0
    0|0