Girls with make-up or no make-up?

honestly, which one you prefer?

0|0
3|11

Most Helpful Guy

• what a qustion... no make-up of course!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I prefer no make up, but a little does really go a long way to really highlight her features. I just can't stand someone who paints their whole face.

1|0
    0|0
  • No makeup is best makeup.

Do you honestly believe that guys look more attractive with paint on their faces to "bring out their features"? No? Then why would you think it works for females?

0|0
    0|0
  • A little bit that doesn't look too noticeable.

0|0
    0|0
  • No makeup, without question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural looking make up. Doesn't matter how much, as long as it doesn't really stand out. Unless you're a professional makeup artist, don't use too much or it will look bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • in an ideal world no one needs make up so what you see is what you get

Too much make up is unattractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Use facepaint at your leisure. I've no qualms either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • No makeup (and no "natural-looking" makeup, either).

0|0
    0|0
  • Like a girl with no makeup at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls with moderate makeup, or if you are a natural beauty wear no makeup!

0|0
    0|0
    • Girls who are natural beauties, still use some makeup, because they don't think they're natural beauties. At least many of them. I know plenty, which is sad..

• @Ijustloveyou Yeah that's actually a bit sad :/

What Girls Said 3

• I go pretty bare.
    I'm dark, a winter, so i can get away with a little more than say someone that is milky.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys say they don't like markup but they're wrong. If it's nude and skin colored they don't even know it's there. It's not that they don't like makeup, it's just they don't like when it looks like your weakling makeup. They just like the natural look

1|0
    0|0
  • A little make-up looks fine. As long as you don't cake your face on make-up, you're good.

0|0
    0|0