What would be a COMPLETELY honest rating for me? on a scale of 1-10?

I am not seeking for attention, I would just like to know what a complete stranger thinks the first time they see me :) (yes, I am wearing makeup, but I never leave the house without any anyway)

Updates:
*just adding I'm 5'6 and 118 lbs if it makes any difference

0|0
4|14

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Underage/10

6|3
    2|1
    • Show All
    • @O0oxlissuxo0O

Det skal du ikke være sikker på du ikke gør, alder her desværre ikke så stor betydning så længe vi kun snakker seksuel tiltrækning.

Men ja, "gamle" mænd som undertegnede ville ikke have et forhold til dig, men find dig tiltrækkende... det kan du ikke slippe for hvor meget du gerne end vil.

• jeg var jeg var heller ikke helt seriøst

• I give you a 8 out of 10. You are very beautiful. You have nice hair and a nice face and WOW those beautiful blue eyes, a man could get lost (in a good way) in your eyes. I love blue eyes on women they are my favourite colour. You are very beautiful :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i think you are beautiful
    how can you place a number on a person i dont think thats right
    When i see women i dont see numbers, i see souls

1|0
    0|0
  • why "introverted loner"?

anyway you're...4? sorry i can't give you more

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't notice you in a crowd of people.

1|1
    1|0
  • I don't give ratings but you have attractive features, especially your eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6/10, pretty much average. Nice eyes, tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7.5/10. Nice eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • too young
    Filler

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say 9
    You are my cup of tea in girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say 9/10 for sure. Brown hair and blue eyes are my preference; you've got amazing eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • 4/10, slightly below average. You have nice eyes, but your hair style doesn't do your face justice at all. You'd look better with some bangs.

0|0
    1|0
    • actually I do have bangs atm but trust me, I look like a mushroom so I probably can't be prettier than I am on my dp. thanks for honesty!

• Like yaddayaddayadda02 said, you are underage. But, since it's not AS creepy to talk about you physically, since you seem to be 17. But, I'll give you a 9 for your face, you have brown hair, blue eyes, and no deformities, which is my preference. But, what I would say is wear your hair in a different way, maybe that hairstyle is attractive in Denmark so keep that in mind. I recommend a French Braid, it looks good for every woman. As long as you do it correctly, of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your nice looking but it's plain, need a little make-up. 4/10

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Facial wise a 6.
    You have amazing blue eyes.
    If you were to doll yourself up a bit more you could easily go up in rating.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very pretty and your eyes are lovely! I'd say a 9 :) x

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm not a lesbian or anything but honestly you have lovely eyes :)

0|0
    0|0