Girls do you like beards on young guys?

So im 19 now and im originaly arab, in other words i couldve grown a full beard at 17 lol , the longest I've went is probably 10 days withiut shaving , now im thinking about letting it grow because i feel like when i shave i look like a kid and tall so i feel kind of funny i also feel that it adds that "manly" look , what do you girls think especially since i still go to college

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a fan of long beards. But I think stubble is really sexy, and it still looks manly.

I looked at your picture, you're cute (: You don't look like a kid at all. I don't think you need it, But maybe try out wearing stubble or a short neatly kept beard if you feel like you need to look more manly or grown up.

• Thank you ^^ you pretty too , i wish i can find me a girlfriend that looks like you 😻🙊

• Aww, thank you! You'll find someone (:
      Maybe the stubble will do the trick, haha.

What Girls Said 6

• I like a bit of facial hair but no long beards for sure

HOT
    static.guim.co.uk/.../...lenhaal-Mike-and--011.jpg
    NOT
    http://i.imgur.com/wExT9.jpg

especially the combination no head hair and long beard is weird as fuck

• Beards can be kind of gross in my opinion, but a little "mountain man" scruff is very sexy.

• I find short facial hair very attractive, just gotta love the scruff!! But big long beards tend to creep me out...

But most women will agree that a little beard is nice :)

• I'm an Arab (Palestinian) you know the deal about beard if you look too childish grow one out but of course there are limits

• like... a well contained one is nice lol. if it looks like you're homeless... not so nice :/

• I think facial scruff would look better on you than a beard.

What Guys Said 1

• I think it all depends I mean look at @rthomas43 all the girls love his beard.

• Agree , but as i said i have an eastern look so if i try this i will look like ousama bin laden lol

• Lol yeah that's true I think a beard is like the style of a woman's hair on her head not all guys are gonna like a certain female hair style.