Guys and girls. opinion on a girl's hair?

what hair length do you prefer on a girl? long, medium, or short?

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually long down to about halfway along her back. But some girls can look wonderful with short hair. It depends on the girl's overall look. You have to find out which hair you find yourself prettiest and happiest in.

What Guys Said 7

• It completely depends on opinion, that's why people have different lengths of hair
    You might also want to base it on what looks best on you, which you can do by asking other people's opinions
    But you see lots of models with various lengths of hair, and I know lots of girls who vary their hair length
    As a teenager tho, almost all go for medium or long, barely any go for short or hair that stops before their shoulders, because they and teenagers perceive that it's meant to be more attractive
    But it completely depends on the people and the girl
    Hope this helps! :)

• Long flowing hair on a woman. There is just something almost poetic about it. I don't know why so many celebs are trying to push the idea that short hair is sexy, it is not. Im not saying women with short hair are ugly, just that it kills the level of attraction for some reason.

• Personally, I adore medium length hair
    which for me, means shoulder +- length. ^.~

Longer does have it's charm as well
    if tied up into certain styles. ^.^

• CURLY!!. Either jet black or brunette curls, long or short. As long as there well kept.

encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

• long, and curly

• Whatever fits her body well.

• Whatever frames the face best but I personally prefer longer hair because I see it as more feminine. There are actually evolutionary theories about longer hair among women, primarily that long, shiny hair is a sign of health and fertility (malnourished and sick individuals tend to have poor quality hair). Statistically, longer hair is seen among both sexes. There was a shift among men from long hair to short came about due to World War I, widespread conscription, and the necessity of creating a good seal around a gas mask! I'm glad women now typically have longer hair than men, it's a shame it took a war to achieve that though (WW1 was really just about hair).

What Girls Said 3

• For myself? Long! But I'm so jealous of girls who rock short hair! My bestie is a hairdresser and has the most amazing pixie cut! Different cuts flatter different faces :)

• Long for me personally:)

• i love long hair. i think its very stunning if its got a bit of a wave to it. i dont like stick straight long hair, it's kinda boring. i used to have pretty long hair, but i chopped off quite a bit. up to my shoulders. i love this length on me because it's so manageable and cute. i wouldn't go shorter than shoulder length. it can be pretty on some girls, but you've gotta have the right face for it.