What do you guys think of tattoos on girls?

Just something to bring up I have tattoos and I personally love them!

• Sexy as fuuuuk
  • Don't mind them
  • Absolutely hate them

Most Helpful Guy

• do you live in a trailer park? it shouldn't stand out if you do

What Guys Said 16

• It comes off masculine. I personally prefer natural girls. I lose complete attraction when i see a girl has tattoos

• It depends on the girl and depends on the tat. Honestly, in most cases if a girl was cute without them, she'll be cute with them. Similarly if a girl wasn't cute without them, she won't be cute with them. So I guess they don't make you more or less attractive in my eye. Just make you, you.

• I dont mind one or two, but when they overdo it it is a turnoff.

• They look like graffiti to me. Worst is s girl with an otherwise nice body that ruined it. I just want to wash them off.

• Don't mind them, depends what they are and where they are. I guess the girl's attitude toward them also factors in.

• I don't like them. I think seeing a girls natural skin is more beautiful than ink on her skin.

• some tattoos are really cool!

• I would strongly prefer she didn't have any and I could probably tolerate 1 or 2 small and easy to hide ones.

• Played out af.

But... certain peeps can pull them off.

• I personally don't mind when a girl I'm interested in has a few tattoos if they look good and actually have meaning behind it. But it becomes a turn off for me when the girl has more tattoos showing than bare skin.

• I see a girl with a tattoo and I think cheap and easy. Its called a "Tramp Stamp" for a reason ( yes i know that is just the tat on lower back but it is a saying for a reason).

• You know what? As long as they're not on the person's face I'm cool with it. They actually look really awesome and I love them but I would never get one because I couldn't take it back

• Not that big a fan of them, but I do not mind if a girl has one or two.

• I love tattoos!! as long as they're away from the neck and head. I'd tell the girl, if she believes in the same religion, to remove them as they're against my religion.

• Its hawt if its tasteful, like not all over your body, but scattered about

• If they are massive it has to depend on how much I like her but something small can be a turn on

What Girls Said 5

• they're as sexy as fuck. i would really love to get one

• I don't have any tattoos but am thinking about getting a couple...
    And I don't give a sh*t what guys think! I'm doing them for me.
    Just like different girls dress different ways or have different opinions, a guy will like you for who you are and if some guy doesn't, then he's not right for you or worth your time!
    As long as the girl is happy with how herself and her tats I think it will look amazing :)

• i wouldn't even begin to consider trading my 7 tattoos for a man's approval

• I have two... and one is a dreaded "tramp-stamp". But they both mean something to me. I definitely think they're attractive on males/females as long as they're not on the face.

• depends on where and what. tattos are sweet though! (: