Girls!! which type of beard do you prefer?

• Pointy
  • big
  • Jared leto (yes he is that cool).

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) Hobo Beard
    2) Dictator Beard
    3) Rasputin Beard
    4) Jesus Beard

Why is there no option D saying, "Forget the beards you look better without"? From what I'm seeing you look 10x's hotter (not trying to be creepy just a compliment) without the facial hair going on. Some people look good with facial hair and some people look not so good with it and you my friend look better with out it. If you're still interested in having facial hair though then go with something like Chris Hemsworth's beard.

imageserver.moviepilot.com/...l-weapon-reboot.jpeg

• Thank you, I'll be trying all of them to see which fits too.

• Don't try all of them trust me they're all ugly. Plus, if you notice in the comments most girls like guys with little to no facial hair. So don't waste your time with those ugly huge beards up top.

What Girls Said 11

• You're really cute, why cover that up with a beard? I think you'd like best with a little bit of scruff. I think they call it a '5 o'clock shadow'.

• My beard is even a little lighter than that but I am getting there, by the way you look cute too.

• I prefer the nonexistent kind. Most beards look gross and unkempt. Plus it's a pain in the ass to kiss someone with a beard. Yuck.

• I don't really like it when guys have full on beards but i like it when their face isn't totally clean

• I like them all. I am pro-beard. And I think you'll look good with one as well.

• Those look horrid.

• Can someone hat give me Jared Leto on a plater so I can just marry him

• All except the pointy.

• The second one, fucking wowwww

• My advice is to stay too long beard that you do not lining, if a little younger, you can take a look at how to leave a little mustache:)

• I dont like beard.

• UGH
    UGH
    UGH
    UGH
    All of the guys I know/dated/whatever with any sort of beard
    are too self involved to have any real social conscious that appeals to me.
    I do understand actors/makeup/roles/costumes (as you've supplied) but this is the exception... and still gross by association, as I've explained.

• not all men with beards are self centered, I could name quite a few, not that you'd know them.

• Get a gal to recommend some = better credibility
      "Birds of a feather flock together"

What Guys Said 0