Annoying or nice?

Guys, does it bother you when a girl messes with your hair? If a guy messes with my hair is it an invite for me to do the same to him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I personally love it but only in private or when I'm not going to go anywhere else for the day but since I like to be well groomed I don't like to look messy during the day but I do love it it just drives me crazy but during the day or when I have something else do or somewhere else to go then no I really really don't like it but that's just me I have curly hair and everyone always seem to want to touch it and mess with it so I just let a few people actually do it and only sometimes like I told you but I do like to play with my girlfriends hair ill be messing with it all day but she can only mess with mine after I'm not going anywhere lol

What Guys Said 2

• I don't mind it, plus I probably did it first, lol. And my hair isn't too long so it doesn't really bother me.

• Doesn't bother me at all!

i really don't see how it could bother anyone. Apart from if its constant then that could become annoying, but a friendly or flirty play would never say no to that

What Girls Said 1

• Depends on what kind of guy he is. If takes a lot of time doing his hair, is 'high-maintenance' type, or fussy type then I don't think you should touch his hair. Or if he uses a lot of product to make his hair look good then that is another indication to keep your hands out! I think if he is really laid back about his hair, if is long, or curly (I love curly hair on guys! ) then yep, mess his hair up. That is really interesting questing btw.