Is she attractive? What's your favorite feature about her?

http://tinypic . com/r/15nso6x/8

Close the spacings between "tinypic" and ". com" when copying+pasting...

• She's definitely hot
    61% (11)92% (22)79% (33)Vote
  • She's not all that...
    39% (7)8% (2)21% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
16|18

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• Thats some persian celebrity if i recall correctly, and she has done loads of plastic surgery. She looks good but you can tell its plastic even if you didn't know about it, she has that fake look about her in my opinion. I prefer a more natural look.

3|0
    0|0
    • yes i thought her nose looked a little altered. but in my opinion, she's very beautiful. it's a shame it wasn't entirely natural if that's true... :( i don't want to encourage plastic surgery in young women thinking physical beauty is all that matters. everyone is their own beautiful.

• Oh she's a beauty!!! Look at her hair, her eyes, her lips, her smile, and upper body shape. Total beauty.

2|0
    0|0
  • Would be very good looking without the makeup.

2|0
    0|0
    • guys who prefer naked faces have higher standards.

• She's attractive. Her smile and lips.

2|0
    0|0
  • Lets just get this outta the way and say this is you. she's definitely on the attractive side of things, but not my cup of tea.

1|0
    2|0
  • Yeah, she's definitely good looking :)

Favorite feature? .. I'd go with her skin. It's 100% unblemished

0|0
    2|0
    • Makeup can do that

• @Pink2000 yeah, you're rite. Wasn't really thinking i guess. Well my new answer would have to be the way she applies her makeup then because she certainly knows how to make herself look good!

• Ikr I have seen some major transformations

• She's pretty, but I'm not crazy about her. Eyes are really nice

2|0
    0|0
    • why aren't you crazy about her?

• I'm just not. She doesn't strike me like that. But yeah, still very pretty.

• She's not just hot, she beautiful

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd eat that

1|0
    0|0
  • fix the link, i can't see it

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks awesome,
    nice pale skin colour, bright eyes, beautiful long hair.

1|0
    1|0
    • she is Persian. I googled "Persian girls" and just found them all to be absolutely stunning. :) check them out! haha.

• Actually you could google basically any nation, you'll always end up seeing the stunning ones of that nation lol

• lol yes that is true :)

• The things I'd do to her isn't allowed to be posted here...

0|0
    0|0
  • smile and eyes 10/10.

overall 9/10.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely hot. Great eyes, pretty face, nice hair and looks like she has really nice boobs too.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes "She" is attractive. C'mon... you're anonymous and you have a tinypic of some random girl asking us if she is pretty.

THAT'S YOU!

1|0
    1|0
    • haha, no it's not. it'd be really interesting if it were though. :)

• its a persian actress / model

• wanna cum in her mouth :) please help me :)

0|0
    1|1
  • Yes your nice :)

0|0
    0|0
    • it's not me, I just think she is pretty and wanted to know what other people thought.

• She's attractive but what her personality like? If she's a horrible bitch then looks mean nada to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • can't say. I just wanted to share a sense of quiet agreement concerning beautiful women with other people. personality only matters when you want a relationship. :/

• Show All
    • Well I wish you Mother and Father many more happy years together.

• thank you. :)

What Girls Said 15

• She looks like she got plastic surgery? She'd look prettier with less makeup, but otherwise she's fairly attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!!

2|0
    0|0
  • Duh, obviously someone is fishing for compliments or getting ideas for plastic surgery.

2|0
    0|0
  • Would bone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful eyes but what gets me are the Scarlett Johansson lips. I always wanted a mouth like that. Random.

1|0
    0|0
    • ohh, she does have scarlett's lips! didn't think of that; good comparison. :)

• Her eyes, hair color and skin tone is really pretty. I'm always jealous of girls with light colored eyes and darker skin tones. That being said, she wears a bit too much make up.

1|0
    0|0
  • HOT. Haha jk but she's really beautiful, no joke. I like her nose, eyes, and lips. Hard to choose when she's so pretty.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh she's persian :D yes she's pretty!! them eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • She's super beautiful and I love her pretty green eyes and silky ebony hair :):)

1|0
    0|0
  • She's extremely pretty..

1|1
    0|0
  • there are too many jeaolousy girls at this site. She is definitely hot

1|0
    0|0
    • yes I think she is :)

• i love her eyes but...

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks too fake for me but guys are into that

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty.. but her nose looks weird like it's been altered

2|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty. I love her eyes, hair and skin tone.

1|0
    0|0