Guys, do you really care how a girl's eyebrows look?

Or is that something that we worry about amongst ourselves?
I mean natural eyebrows, not the ones that look like someone drew them on in sharpie.

0|0
2|16

Most Helpful Guy

• I try to notice. I feel if they work on it I should.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• hope at least she won't have a UNIBROW... BLEHHH

1|0
    0|0
  • The only time I care is when you have a unibrow or it looks like you drew them on. Some girls mess with their eyebrows to the point where its so unnatural that it's unattractive. Don't do that and your good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, my pet peeve is girls who have just un-human looking eyebrows... like ones that look like their is one hair all the way across cause their so thin, but besides just not doing anything freaky with them I dont care.

1|0
    0|0
  • Natural eyebrows are nice, I wouldn't mind. Drawn on eyebrows are.. a bit artificial.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't care as long as it's not a unibrow or that a caterpillar is resting on her forehead.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, most guys don't really bother about these minute details.

0|0
    0|0
    • But what if she had caterpillar eyebrows? Would you expect her to tweeze or wax them?

• Show All
    • Caterpillar eyebrows look like caterpillars. Very bushy lol and dark.

• To be honest, I have never come across very dark and bushy eyebrows on a girl at all. Maybe they did tweeze/thread/wax it, I don't know for sure.

• Not really unless something negative is really noticeable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, don't really care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, as long as they're not disproportionately bushy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very important. That said people with high attention to detail will notice. As long as you there maintained every two months.

0|0
    0|0
  • uni brow and too thick eye brows are not acceptable. rest is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, not really caring about them, but I do notice their looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually girls with really attractive eyebrows tend to be attractive overall in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. Like most of those kinds of things girls worry about, we never even notice them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's all about judgement, shaping them well but not too much is part of the overall look. If they are plucked bare and drawn on they look really daft, they'd look better totally natty! lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• well i hope so lol, i like mine and id appreciate if they were at least noticed :P

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not the brow it's how it shapes ur face

0|0
    0|0