Guys do you like this look? Girls would you wear headscarves/hijabs?

This isn't meant to be a religious question, just curious as to what people thing in regards to fashion. This is research for my fashion course.

Please see some examples of headscarves/hijabs here =
jonwagner.blogspot.co.uk/.../...ally-immunity.html

• Would definitely wear them/ Like seeing more women wearing hijabs/headscarves?
  • Would never wear them/Don't like seeing women wearing hijabs/headscarves?
  • Undecided
  • Prefer the headscarves/hijabs with veils and only eyes showing?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the whole cover up is pretty cool. kind of like remaining a mysterious person

What Guys Said 15

• Such hideous garments in today's political climate cannot be separated from the subjugation of women by primitive cultures. Women today have much more attractive choices for headgear. Only religious fanatics and old Western women choose such garments today as an aid to hiding grey hair and crow's feet wrinkles. If you must cover your hair choose one of the several varieties of knitted sock-hats for colder weather or a nice broad-brimmed had to guard against the sun.

• If she feels better when wearing it then it would be fine with me. Kinda sad not to see her full face all the time but I think the style can bring some extra attention because it's different.

• Honestly I don't really have an opinion on it, we have no people at all and I mean at all that wear hijabs in my town some of them in the list you gave us were nice though. Whether or not they wore one though would have no impact on me if they wear one their choice, if not ok lo I don't mind either way.

• As long as she's comfortable wearing it then I'm fine
    It doesn't draw strong opinions on my part so I don't hate it nor do I go out of my way to look for it
    Hope that helped :)

• I picked A but only because when used as a fashion statement. Especially sheer over the face, so you still see who's behind it.

• I only like it if its not cultural and unforced. If the woman is cultured to wear it i think nothing of it and dont necessarily "like it".

• I don't really like the look. It might have been the cool thing to do in medieval times but it's kind of yesterdays news as far as fashions go these days.
    Sexualchrist is very much a less is more kind of guy.

• I don't know but some of the ninja looking ones look hot.. Cause them seductive eyes..

• I actually LOVE this in a fashion sense. Can't really know why, I always thought it was just so exotic.

• I like it. It's not really that important though

• If the woman has very pretty eyes, then I like it

• Looks pretty, but there are some ignorant idiots in this country. I say wear it.

• From a non-religious standpoint, I don't really see the point in wearing one. Unless you're badly scarred or deformed in some way, it's impossible to look better by covering your head, especially your hair.

• I think that is actually looks really nice.

• Very, very, very... And I mean VERY unattractive.

What Girls Said 10

• I would wear it as part of a costume or if it's really cold outside (but knitted), or if I'm in a country where that's mandatory...
    Otherwise I wouldn't.
    Even though they can look good, they kind of make me a bit frightened of the people wearing them - especially if they wear the black ones and the black dress too - like a black ghost - scares me a bit. O. o
    (I'm talking about the one covering the mouth as well)

smg.photobucket.com/.../7c457328.jpg.html

• You know what? As an atheist and practically lifelong agnostic, I've actually always liked the hijab. I always wanted to wear it, but I remember my 1st foster mother telling me I'm Catholic (I was sorta at that time) and not Muslim. But I always did wanna wear it. I dress very conservatively. Sometimes I do dress a little revealing, but usually I like to cover myself as much as possible.

I always did wanna wear it. Like even to school and work if I ever had the chance. But unfortunately, the disadvantages of non-religion is that I can't claim it's for religion, and they'd force me to take it off :/

• I would love taking selfies with them.

• I wouldn't wear one, because it's generally worn for religious purposes.

• I already wear one.

• I think it's pretty.

• I like it, it looks really cool especially since women who wear hijabs know how to make to match all the time. Also, it covers up women and shows modesty.

• I don't mind them on others. I would never wear one, considering I'm not religious and don't like wearing things on my head.

• I honestly don't like them, and I would never wear them.

• I kind of like the way they look. I don't know if I could wear one for a long period of time though, I get overheated easily.