What's the point of having a haircut?

I see no point In it. Why someone should pay to have a haircut? that's silly. I haven't had a haircut for 8 months and i'm never gonna cut them again. Beside the fact short hair are UGLY, i have no reason to have a haircut.

I'll just use a scissor to cut some parts, if they became REALLY long, but nothing more than this

So what's the point of someone cuting his hair, especially SHORT?

Especially this "buzz cut" is making you very ordinary and common... one with the masses. And your head resembles an EGG. Not that i've not tried this haircut.

My mom used to cut my hair like that when i was a kid, and it was ridiculous!!! Fortunately now that i grew up she cannot do this anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• You should only get one if you have hair.
    Some guys do not have any hair.
    They are in fact bald. (not same as balled)
    If you are bald, not balled, do not cut your hair.
    However if you have recently balled or been balled, you may need a haircut.
    Trivia question, if guys are bald on top, are they also bald on the bottom.
    Just asking.
    Guys please check and let us girls know.
    We are often balled, but not bald too much.
    HHH

• I know right? $30 or more dollars for some person to cut your hair and try to talk to you about something personal. I don't want to talk to them. I literally chopped off about 3-4 inches of my hair the other day just for the heck of it. Screw the hair salons.

• when i use to goto the barber shop i hated that shit (4year ago), like bruh just cut my shit and let me walk out the door. I came for a fresh cut, not to be interrogated LOLOL

• Exactly!!

• I cut my own hair too. one side is always ends up slightly longer than the other. lol

• Presentable and neat clean
    makes one feel gd

• Because they can make it look good. That's the point. If you're a guy, it's not as much of an issue.

• it is!!! short hair makes you look a factory product

What Guys Said 10

• Its just a matter of personal preference, and how easy it is to maintain good hygiene with short hair compared to long hair.

If you don't want to cut your hair and you have no issues with maintaining proper hygiene, then there is no reason for you to get a haircut!

• It's all about what sort of style/look you want
    and the image you're trying to convey.

There is no real reason, per se, to get your
    hair cut, except if you're having trouble with
    standard hygiene.

I agree with you though, but that's just my personal preferance
    that longer hair beats short hair in looks, I still use a certain method
    some girls from my old school taught me, to cut my hair.. I keep
    it at a medium length, not short, not long.. well again that's my perspective
    of length, to describe it, it's about shoulder length.. ^.^

• mistninja314 BE LIKE i cut my own hair LOLOL i1127.photobucket.com/.../IMGP1213.jpg

i1127.photobucket.com/.../IMGP2041.jpg

+ what he @aficionado

• It's easier to take care of shorter hair.

• Your mom says you it's time to have one!

• I haven't gotten a buzz cut in a decade but I'm really considering doing it because I'm losing my hair.

• Dogs and fleas are going to love you.

• Generally speaking, the point of a haircut is to 1) Keep clean & 2) Look good. You save yourself money with a pair of scissors, but you also kind of miss the point in getting a haircut.

• I don't know, I only get my hair cut once a year. Shave it off, let it grow back. Works for me.

• You dont want a hair cut then goto auditions of duck dynasty!