How many of you spent Christmas eve in gag?

Is new years eve also going to be the same for you guys? damn, that is just so sad if you're spending two of the biggest holidays on here

Most Helpful Girl

• eh, some of it. i dont mind tho. and i noticed quite a lot of us did. doesn't make us sad. i like the tight knit nature of the site. we all seem to get festive on here too, even tho we dont know each other personally. asking bout Christmas carols, new years resolution, wishing each other happy holidays.
    anyway, aren't u here too? being anon doesn't make u "less here" :P

What Girls Said 1

• Holiday Schmoliday. Family time is good whenever it happens. There shouldn't be a set day to come together and give gifts.

What Guys Said 3

• Partially. Most of it was with my family. I came to GAG after I was tired of being with them and wanted something else.

• I did. Work put a kink in my Christmas plans Christmas Eve off, Christmas day work. New Years I'll be at work.

• i spent a portion of it on GaG. I'm trying to grind my way to level 2. This shit is worse than lord of the rings online i swear