Why do 40 yr old girls?

Have a problem wearing tiny bikinis

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure but where I'm from if you got it flaunt that tiny bikini 😄

• Thanks I think the same way and that it is perfectly okay. Especially if you are with your guy

• Yes definitely that when a woman is suppose to be sexiest is flaunting it all for her man and only him can touch the goodies

What Girls Said 8

• we become more self conscience as we get older. Even women who are in shape often don't wear them because they just feel it is inappropriate But I have some 40 plus friends and they rock the bikinis all the time, how else are you going to get and perfect tan?

• 40 year old women are not girls. Nor are twenty year old women.

And plenty of forty year olds wear bikinis. Plenty if twenty year olds do not. I don't and it's not bc my body isn't to my liking.

• Its their problem, not yours.

• I can't speak for all women myself I need some extra support if you can see the problem.

• It's has something to do with body marks, women's hate that

• Because most r mothers
    And r fat
    Or have stretch marks
    Or r insecure cause they r going through menopause

• Okay when you are past 30 you no longer classify as a girl, but as a woman. Also, tiny bikinis aren't classy, it's just trashy if the woman is too old. They should wear something sexy and classy, not look like a spring breaker.

These are good: boomerinas.com/.../...tlewoods-boomerinas.com-.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...7af14670c8.jpg

These are not:
    cdn.swaggernewyork.com/.../tiny-bikini.jpg

• Oh wait, first link in "these are not" is wrong :)

• The great looking ones are not "trying" to look younger, they "do" look younger. And in many outfits Pam looks quite classy. And her face does not look like 47 years old so it does NOT show her real age. And even if it did, the fashions that we are talking about are made for accentuating worthy bodies, and that is what many of those women have. Bodies worthy of bikinis. It is not the birth date that determines if a bikini looks bad (trashy) on a woman, it is how her body looks in it, and Pam and several others look fine.

The fact that you will call one of two women standing next to each other in the same outfit trashy because of her birth date, even though they both look just as good as the other, shows that don't have the ability to understand because that birth date is standing in the way of you reasoning. Bye.

• This was not about Pamela in all her outfits, only in those I chose to use as examples. We are not getting anywhere with this, and Im not changing my point of view. Women should dress for their age, but that doesn't mean they can't be sexy. @Red_Arrow

• 40 yr old are not girls! Body issues like sagging , stretch marks, lose skin etc might be one of the issues.

• You will still be a girl when your 40

• @Azara - You saying Super Girl still hasn't had her period?

• Yeah I'm saying... Unless she's over 18. Law or nature you need at least one criteria :p

What Guys Said 4

• dude there are 40 yo girls who have better body than other girls in their 20s... those could wear a bikini

• I think it may have to do with being 40.

• I haven't noticed any women having problems wearing tiny bikinis simply because of their age. If anything, middle-aged women (provided that they are in great shape) are more confident than young women.

• not in top shape...