Girls, I'm designing an online women's clothing store. Which of my design looks best? pictures given?

Basically all the designs are same, but I can't figure out which design has the best header mainly.

rayancooper23.tumblr.com/.../to-move-to-next-image-first-click-on-the-above

I'm still at early stages of the process. So what is the best design? Do you think particular design will work out for my site?

Need more suggestions :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Black one looks nice

• will it work out or do you think still it needs to be optimized?

What Girls Said 6

• Honestly, they all look kind of plain to me. But #7 and #9 look the best to me. I don't like #'s 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8. My least favorite's are the wood one's.

• how about 2 and 4?

• I mentioned in my original comment that I didn't really like 2 or 4. I think 2 just seems really plain. And 4 is kind of annoying to look at with the pink being so bright against the black. Maybe if it was a softer pink.

• 4/9 is the one ;-)

• any particular reason?

• The black banner pops :)

• As one guy has said isn't it difficult to read pink font on black background?

• yes exactly

• the pink and black one is nice but the one with the wooden floor is nice to.

• isn't it difficult to read pink font on black background?

• Personally I don't find it diffucult to read pink writing on a black background but that might not be the case for everyone else, but maybe making the pink a brighter pink that would make it stand out a bit more and then maybe more people will find it easier on the eye and readable :)

• thanks I will try that :)

• The pink and black header looks nicest :)

• not annoying to read pink text in black background?

• Not at all! The colors are vastly different so it's easy to read :)

• The second one is the best

What Guys Said 1

• Number 2.
    Scrap the pink with black background immediately it's to hard to read and annoying to look at.