Guys and girls: What clothing style do you find cute or attractive on the opposite gender?

just curious, I dress sorta like this style: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c5eefc426e.jpg

or like this in the summer:
outfitidea.net/.../1023162227590680022916.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not really a picky guy so usually just jeans, nice T-shirt and or some kind of short dress, or some kind of skirt, shorts are attractive as well during the summer. That is overall the type of stuff I like, nice looking but a little bit conservative. I myself dress pretty Irish, lots of fitted jeans, and lots of solid colored T-shirts and Irish Aran sweaters and cardigans and I always have a Irish flat cap on my head.

This would be an example of how I often dress www.aransweatermarket.com/.../...@lead-685x900.jpg

An example of what I like on women www.aransweatermarket.com/.../...@lead-685x900.jpg

What Guys Said 9

• That dress is cool but I love tight jeans and tight faux leather pants on girls. I just love those pants so much and think girls look so good in them. I like either of those pants with a nice top of some kind and a nice pair of shoes sometimes heals but sometimes flat shoes to.

• I like ladies in skirts and tights, dresses and leggings... Now I waiting for the downvotes from the bitches claiming that leggings are not pants!

• ohh those are cute looking clothes... hmmm i dont have a good sense of fashion but i try my best to look good and comfortable

• I like bitches in sweatpants

• Not a fan of the first set, the colors are too dark and don't match well. The second pic is perfect. A white top with white converses, can't go wrong.

• it depends on who how short or like becca kestle looks great in yoga pants but kaitlyn currie looks better in tight jeans

• Summer for sure, I can't wait for fun in the sun

• I like the big trousers and style-less jumpers you see feminists and christians wearing. Sexy!

What Girls Said 2

• Hmm, I've never really thought about guys and their clothes. I generally like the sorta preppy look, or the casual look with like plaid shirts or crewnecks. I don't know, as long as they clothes are clean, not ratty, and they look presentable ya know? :P And if they have nice shoes on. Shoes are life.

• I like button downs with the sleeves rolled up and a pair of jeans that fit really well.
    Bonus points if he lets me roll up the sleeves. ;)