Why if you dislike women who are consindered "sex symbols" by the media, like Megan Fox, Beyonce or Kim K then people will think you're gay?

How's that possible? Why someone MUST accept that these women are beautiful?

I refuse to accept that. They're not even average in my opinion. Photoshop is what they make them look "passable" and tons of make-up when they go out in public. Their biggest nightmare is to get caught without wearing any make-up.

And besides that, we can't have similar taste. Everyone likes different kind of girls. And i believe that if they weren't popular nobody would bother to give them a second look.

Most Helpful Guy

• People think you're gay for not liking Megan Fox, Bey, and Kim K? Smh. I feel sorry for the human race. The way some people think I feel bad for even calling myself a human.

I must say that Megan Fox while seen as a sex symbol isn't a sexual person at all. I mean sure she's the "eye candy" of movies, she'll show signs to guys she think are attractive, etc. but she actually keeps to herself. She doesn't go to to clubs. She doesn't go drinking. And she's very picky as to what kind of guy she wants. She doesn't just "sleep with anybody".

Bey's always been a "sex symbol", but of course she's married to Jay Z so...

Kim though? I need not say anything about here. We all know how she is.

• I don't see anything wrong with girls being "sex symbols". I mean she can still be a decent woman regardless of that is my point. Society just gives them that label.

• Thanks for MH bro

What Girls Said 2

• dude i agree!!! you're not gay at all if you don't like fake chicks lol

• It is fine if u dislike them. They can't please all.
    I do agreed with ur points

What Guys Said 4

• Those people are silly and I wouldn't want to associate with them.

Note, I don't find those media overhyped peeps any more attractive than a regular female person.
    Considering that's all they are, they're just broadcasted on TV to everyone else. What's the big deal?

• I think you pay too much attention to what the tabloid media says. We hear about celebrities because they're marketed like a product, and for no other reason. If someone calls you gay for disagreeing with marketing it just means they're sheep that bought into the hype.

• Because people are weird and obsessed with bullshit

• I'm not sure who you talk to but no one has ever called me gay for not thinking Kim k was hot lol