Do girls like guys with clean and shaved legs?

I take care of my legs , I like it to look sexy and I work my leg out to make look good , but do girls like that?

0|0
13|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally no. I like hair on men's legs because it's hyper masculine.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• sorry but not me.. i like when a guy has some hair on his legs.. i like the feeling of it when it rubs against my waxed legs
    www.monkeygag.com/.../...g-their-arms-and-legs.jpg

6|13
    0|1
  • I personally used to dislike hair on guys, but after being with my bf I couldn't care less about that, all I care about is him. Do whatever you like and what makes you feel comfortable!

0|1
    0|0
  • I like my husband to be a man's man. :)

He would look just a little strange out on the rugby pitch with shaved legs... I'd also dread to think what would be said to him in the changing/shower rooms!

0|2
    1|0
  • No, we don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • if he has naturally hairless legs, that's fine... or even hardly visible hairs, that's also fine... but if he "shaves" them... unless he is a swimmer, that's a HUGE turn off in my eyes... I like manly men. (swimmers are the exception)

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer men with leg hair. Like not a crazy amount though, like some do have. It would be weird with a guy that shaves his legs because that's more of a girls thing

0|0
    0|0
  • omg yes I like when men can shave there legs but if they don't It really doesn't bother me

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah... I'd need that manly hair on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • not for guys !! I don't really like hairy stomach, but legs are okay

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I think that'd be really weird for a guy to shave his legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hateeee hairy legs with a passion but i am only a teenager. It may change as i grow older.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. That's a big turn off, for me.

0|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 8

• Some girls do like it. I have read lots of posts on GAG of girls that can't stand hair on guys want them clean shaven, EVERYWHERE!

0|0
    0|0
  • of course they do what did you expect? to like DIRTY UGLY legs?

0|0
    0|2
  • It's normally considered 'feminine' for a man to shave his legs.

0|2
    0|0
  • thats really gay

0|1
    0|0
  • I would never shave mine no matter what

0|1
    0|0
  • No, but gay guys do.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm thinking no unless you're a swimmer or cyclist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude the girls here are ugly i wouldn't take there opinion

0|1
    3|2