Girls would you date me?

Would you girls date me? If yes I would like to know why and if no I would like to know why? And how could I look better? And did you all have a good Xmas?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly? Appearance wise yes. You are very attractive. However your profile shows that you have insecurity issues. Nothing wrong with that but I just couldn't be with another guy who doesn't believe me when I say he's handsome. I also think you might have been picked on by others because they were jealous of you. My ex fiance committed suicide from people bullying him his whole life. They were jealous of him because he was attractive, intelligent, driven, and well liked. Don't let those assholes get you down. You are so much better than that. Hope your new year is better.

• did he? i was thinking on doing that but i am going to have a shot at getting better

What Girls Said 14

• Based on your looks alone (because I don't know you) I would consider it but looks aren't really what matter to me. If your personality intrigues me then maybe. You'd look better if you were confident. I can tell from the pic that you're not. And then reading your profile, and then actually reading the question just kinda confirmed it. But I'd definitely talk to you, if not for anything else for the fact that you're from England and I'm obsessed with the accents over there lol.

• You're cute, I don't know if I would date you because your personality might suck but by looking at you, I would want to find that out for myself 😊

• i have a good one but i am insecure

• i dont think us girls are i seem to attract them more then uk girls. this is so shit

• I am from the UK, I'm from London. I'm pretty cute too and I'm not superficial as I think it's an ugly trait not only that but someone who is insecure isn't able to overlook another persons faults.

• If I knew you and liked your personality - yes.

• between yes and no, the yes because you seem like a nice guy, correct me if I'm wrong, and looks like you like to go out, and just have fun, and no because well no, but whoever dates you, treat em right!

• Based on looks: Yes.
    Based on personality: WE both wouldn't know this unless we met in RL.
    Based on age: No. You're younger than me.

• Looks wise - no but your cute
    Personality wise - no
    You need to cheer up and stop being so depressed just because something in the past happened doesn't mean to ruin your whole life sorry if this is a bit mean but grow up and put the past behind and look to the future! Be nice to people and they will be nice to you (hopefully) hope this helps in some way :)

• i want to but i am scared of people calling me ugly and i bet your stunning?

• people have tho call me ugly all the time. can you message me

• Just ignore them they're looking for your attention or a response.

• You look kinda like Scott Disick :D

• Looks: no, but you seem average
    Personality: you have some self-esteem issues but I would probably try & look past that.
    Also no because your older than me by quite a few years

• Hmm I don't think you're that attractive but I don't know you so your personality could do it for some.

• what is it you dont like about me? i want to know how to be better

• You're not ugly or anything! Like above average but not my type. Maybe it's just an awkward picture.

• 6/10? i really dont know what to think. i know a few guys who get a lot of girls. i wish i was theme

• nah nah i have more important things to focus on, like getting to level 30 in destiny

• I don't date for looks.

• this is a dumb question, nobody knows you, but if you are asking me depending on your looks then you look alright like 5/10 i would date you :)

• its not that dumb lol ok thank

• i am working on it , its so hard. i am a nice guy infect too nice. i let people work over me then i am becoming bitter to people.

• 5/10 to me is not good at all sorry , i cry a lot because how ugly i am and no one wants me

• Looks- yes
    But you have esteem issues so i would say no

• No because right now, I'm too emotionally unavailable to be dating anybody.
    But otherwise, you seem hot so if your personality was good then yes.
    Your face is perfect, if you work out you'd be seriously movie actor hot!

• Actually I just looked on your profile, too you sound insecure, sooo prob not!

• Ummm which part was bullying? You sound insecure, you said that yourself and to me facewise you are perfect I wasn't being sarcastic (maybe not all gir;s think that but I do)
      See probably because of your insecure you thought I was being mean/sarcastic when I was being genuine and you've just kinda offended me a tiny bit
      And omg, just to reiterate the last thing I am is a bully, I have no respect for people who are bullies!

• no you got it wrong , i meant i was never insecure about the way i look until i was bullied and never had a gf. people still comment on the way i look. i can't get away from it

What Guys Said 3

• I had a great Christmas!

• How would someone know if they would date you? You could be a complete idiot.

• Be a man not a pussy.. change the clothes they are for old people and try again..