Am I pretty? If not what could I do to change that?

s1383.photobucket.com/.../..._zps7d50d1be.jpg.html

I know I'm not the best looking girl ever... but I was wondering if I look at least pretty. And what I could do to look better

Most Helpful Guy

• You are actually very pretty. As others have mentioned, you should see an orthodontist about braces. Even with the teeth grabbing attention, you are pretty. But they do grab attention and always will unless you get them corrected. And that will be an improvement that will last the rest of your life. So it will be well worth it.

Please don't see this as criticism about your looks. You are pretty. It is a suggestion to help make you even prettier.

What Guys Said 6

• You are on the nice-looking side overall. You look a lot younger than you say you are. But like others have said... get braces.

• Your teeth are a bit strange, kinda like you needed braces, I'm not even sure if it's just the photo..

Either way your face and hair are really cute :)

• Lol my front teeth r a little big, but they mainly look. weird cause I tilted my head

• You are really gorgeous, you have nothing to worry about looks wise.

• You're really pretty already, but take a better quality picture.

• The common thing between me and you is the teeth structure.
    You are pretty.

• First I want to know how old you are.

• Lol 21, and yes I know I look like a 14 year old

• Then yes, you do look young, but you are very pretty.

• I don't know about other guys, or if it's simply me, but I think your very pretty no disrespect.

What Girls Said 4

• Why have you chosen such a poor photo?

We already know you're insecure about your looks, because you posted a question asking people to tell you that you're at least somewhat attractive. So there's no need to give a crappy blurry photo that may hide some imperfections you're self-concious about. :B

What you can do, is use some light make-up to enhance your features: tint your eyebrows, maybe some mascara and lip gloss.

• I think you are definitely pretty. However, have you ever considered getting braces? I think that could help a lot to just correct your teeth alignment. A person's smile is a major part of their attractiveness.

• Lol my teeth r actually straight, I don't know y n the pic they look so weird

• Oh okay, maybe it was just the angle of the photo then :)

• I think it's how I tilted my head

• braces, teeth whitener, and a little mascara

• You're ugly