Should I go blonde? What do you think?

Kidding.

I'm just planning to dye my hair a lighter color, like maybe a light ashy brown or a black/blue and keep my hard-earned long ass hair...

my other plan is

to cut it as short at Jack Frost and dye my hair dark/midnight blue. < MY DREAM HAIR - but but but, :( my long hair will be chopped off

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• dye them... WHITE

• Your current hair color or jet black would/look the hottest IMHO.

• WTF you want to look like jack frost? Lol DON'T! you're cute with your hair that length on the contraire you should let it grow. Also don't dye it blonde it wouldn't go with your skin tone. Try black blue it would look better.

• Should you go blonde? You know itt.

• Please dont cut it short :(

• NO, they're perfect as they are.

• Color is your choice but I strongly don't recommend cutting it. Please keep growing it.

• I can see blonde being interesting on you lol because it's so rare to see on Asian girls.

• im not Asian :-) & i would never go fully blonde unless i wanna look stupid hahaha

• Are you like South American, Hawaiian and white or something?

• Filipina/Portugese

• for all i know i like blondes... dont cut your hair, long hair is nice...

• i know sooooo many girls that regret cutting their hair so i could never recommend it. You'd suit the majority of colors as long as they where darker

• Looks good like it is

What Girls Said 5

• im naturally blonde but I keep my hair dark everyone thinks im crazy for it lol XD but you I can see blonde on... a rich brown would look great I think ^.^ and don't cut it short either I did exactly that and now its been like almost 3 years and my hair is only shoulder length DX

• Get a sew in and see if you like your hair short. You can still dye it the color you want.

Just wait about a week or 2 before you get a sew in... because if you do it right after you dye your hair it may fall out.

• Nooooooo, you're skin tone won't look right with blonde hair. I love your second choice! That would look really cool ;) hair grows back...

• No...
    You're way too dark for it to look natural... O. o

Blue hair - dark blue - could work on you, though.

• You might look good in more of an ashy brown color. How do u feel about cutting it?