What is your favorite outfit to wear that you think you look good in?

What is your favorite outfit to wear?

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I have this wine sweater with a grey pleated mini skirt I wear with black high boots and a grey fedora hat that I absolutely love.

1|1
    0|0
    • that sounds really cute :3
      except the fedora.. I don't know about that fedora man

• Sorry nota fedora. I meant a bowler hat like in my pic on my profile account.

What Guys Said 7

• My best stuff usually involves sweaters the following two pictures are usually how I dress and I do have several Aran sweaters like the ones in the pictures.

I actually wore this exact thing yesterday.
    www.aransweatermarket.com/.../...@lead-378x496.jpg

Those are the types of things I wear Aran sweaters, nice jeans and shirts solid colored and Irish flat caps

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a "favorite" outfit. However, I probably look best in a suit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love buttoned shirts, dress pants, and dress shoes. Basically, professional attire.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything black and upscale like turtleneck sweaters. I just look good in upscale or business clothing. I do not know why.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans to make my bottom look good, and a 'V' neck 'T'-shirt to show off my gym work, LOL.

0|0
    0|0
  • Plain tees (preferably dark colored) or half sleeve shirt with jeans. Also, pullovers!

0|0
    0|0
  • My white lace dress and a pair of flats with a flower in my hair!

0|0
    0|0
    • YEAH! NICE!

• Especially on the first warm day of spring!

What Girls Said 5

• For my day to day. I like this shredded band tee (panic at the disco) that I knot up at my waist, black circle skirt, black thigh highs, black heeled booties, gold watch, and hoopy earrin things

0|1
    0|0
  • My pajamas! :b!

1|0
    0|0
  • I love to wear dresses and I think I look really cute in Polos, especially Burberry ones

0|1
    0|0
  • A flannel shirt with converse and my gold jewelry. You can't go wrong with that 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably professional clothes.

Otherwise, gowns

0|0
    0|0