Opinions on this bikini please?

Just looking to get everyone's thoughts on this bikini. I think it's so cute.

www.victoriassecret.com/.../fringe-triangle-top-very-sexy

Most Helpful Girl

• its so damn cute !!! nice choice

• Thanks! I love the bottom ties but wasn't sure aboutthe extra skin down there

What Guys Said 18

• Hot, except I don't care for the pattern of the blue spotted one. The solid colored versions are much nicer.

• Eh, not a fan of the bottom. It's something of a "look at my vagina, it's even less covered then a regular bikini" attention whoring to me.

Colour is nice and I like the top, but the bikini bottoms have more holes than spongebob.

(And the day's lamest joke award goes to...)

• Thanks for the honesty! I liked it because it was different not so everyone would stare at me down there lol

• Overall it's a nice bikini, but I just think it's a little excessive to have even more skin showing than a regular bikini does.

• nice but the girl wearing it made my dick as tiny as a peanut

• It's ideal in black.

• Clever way to post ads. I do like the suit. It looks good on her and would on Keira Knightley but not on Kim Kardashian

• That shit hanging on the sides are unnecessary. It's trying to compensate for a plain, unoriginal look.

• Generic. .

• It is nice

• Wow it's friggin sexy.

• I really like the style of it... Not a huge fan of the print, but I think it will look good on you.

• Cute :). fits perfect

• It's got tassels. I like tassels.

• It looks great.

• It's cute, sexy, the perfect balance

• Girl It looks fine

• Its winter?

• :)
    Very very sexy

• Good choice

What Girls Said 7

• Oooo that looks nice *starts ordering one*
    I think it looks like how a bikini is suppose to look like lol (if that isn't obvious) I like those tassel things on the side of the bottoms.

• Ridiculously expensive for such a basic bikini. The fringe looks very meh. And I agree with Outofthegrey, the bottom part is very "look at my vagina"-ish. Not flattering.

• I like the top part but not the bottom.

• I'm not really into the animal prints they have going on there. But other than that, it's very generic so you can't really go wrong

Though obviously if you have big boos, triangle tops don't work well. And if you have wide hips those bottoms will draw more attention to it

• And i can't believe they'r charging 50 bucks for each the bottom and the top. Who buys that shit?

• its very cute

• yes it looks cute :)

• I only like the top.