Ladies, how do you like your man?

Do you like your guy with facial hair or no facial hair? Just wanna know if I should shave before hanging out with this girl I invited over.

• No facial hair
    29% (2)40% (2)33% (4)Vote
  • Facial hair
    71% (5)60% (3)67% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• No facial hair!! Lol i like a clean shave, most teenage girls do so yeah. And it shows that u care about ur hygiene and stuff. Thats what i think personally but some girls do like facial hair. Totally depends on the girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Someone that looks over 23

0|0
    0|0
  • My man looks good with or without facial hair. But for those guys who are into dating, probably must be "no facial hair".

0|0
    0|0
  • Facial hair always wins !

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, the guy I like has facial hair. It really depends on the girl. But, if she likes you she will see past the facial hair. I've never liked facial hair, but I think it looks cute on the guy I'm into.

0|0
    0|0
  • Facial hair ❤❤

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I'm always for facial hair... but seeing your age range I have to know... is it patchy or has it grown in evenly?

1|0
    0|0
    • It's pretty even right now, I'm 17 so it's not super full but it's not patchy anymore

• Okay if you have a trimmer just go over it and level it off you can even get the nice stubble girls love
      If you don't have a trimmer, invest in one lol (trimmer not the same as shaver xD)

• Most women like clean shaven or light to medium facial hair. Me personally I always have facial hair now a days, back in high school I went clean shaven now though I always have light to medium stubble or a light beard.

0|0
    0|0