Tattoos do you like them?

Girls and Gyus do you like them or not and do the hurt to get

Most Helpful Girl

• I like tattoo, I have some myself. I also like tattoo on men but it depends on the tattoo on the spot on the body. I'm not into face, neck or hand tattoo. sometimes, it doesn't look good on some people. Some hurts, some don't. Ribs hurts a lot but ankle not a all.

What Girls Said 9

• I don't mind tattoos - I'm rather indifferent to them unless the guy is absolutely covered in them, don't like that. I don't have any myself but my husband has a couple of cool tattoos that mean a lot to him. As for it hurting, I imagine bony areas hurt more than fatty areas.

• I like some tattoos, but i'm very picky when it comes to them. I would imagine they would hurt, some areas are more painful than others.

• yeah i like tattoos. im sure they do hurt. i dont like when people are totally covered in them, but a few are definitely cute. i don't have one yet

• Yes I do... Honestly a guy that has them is a big turn on for me... Just saying... But not to many...

• Yeah! If they're done really nicely or it's artsy.

• Nope, don't like them.

• I have a few and the pain is bearable if you want one go for it. One they start the tattoo you know that's how painful it's going to be for the rest of the tattoo. The only thing is if it's a big tatt you might want to do it in stages to have a rest.

• I absolutely love them

• I hate them
    They are stupid

What Guys Said 9

• Not the biggest fan of them, but some really small ones wouldn't be a deal breaker because I'm not a control freak and I would want her to be herself and live her life too :) Now this whole arm stuff, no.

• I don't like tattoos. Ruin the body physically and visually.

• A small one doesn't hurt.

But if you're heavily tatted, fuck that.

• I like them if they're done tastefully and have a good placement. When done right I find them sexy on girls.
    In terms on pain it depends on your tolerance for pain and where you're getting the piece.

• I am indifferent. It hurts.

• I personally don't have any, so just my opinion, but on a girl/woman maybe something like a little heart or something near/on the breast wouldn't be too bad. I don't automatically think people with tattoos are "bad" but it's just not my taste.

• Not @ All :D

• I'm not a fan of tattoos.

• No. I think they look scruffy, common and working class.