I would like to cut my hair very short but I am not sure if I can pull off short short hair.

So I would like to cut my hair very short but I am not sure if I can pull off short short hair. Also I wanna know what you girls think about the cut..

This is what I wanna do...

link

And this how I look right now...

link

WHAT DO YOU LIKE BETTER?

THANKS!

I need some more opinions, Ladies..PLEASE

Most Helpful Girl

• you hair now looks awful so I say go for it.

• Haha..really? Thanks!!

What Girls Said 16

• I think you should try it, it will give you better insider about this hair style and if it really fits you. However if it doesn't look the way you expected than hair will grow back in no time, at least it doesn't take much time to get the length you have in your photo.

• Thanks for your answer! So do you like the cut? Did you also look at my other pictures?

• I'm not a fan of short haircuts like the one you showed, but if we look at Jason Stathan - he looks very cool and his hairstyle fits him brilliantly http://www.psp-hacks.com/images/the_transporter_dvd.jpg

• You are right.. it looks good on him.. I might have to grow a beard when I cut it that short...

• depends what you look like, face shape, eyes and all that stuff, because everybody suits something different! :)

Hope this helps and good luck!

• Buzz it, not bald, But trimmed short is most attractive for a receding hairline.

• Is the cut on the picture ok?

• No I'd say the cut in the picture is too trimmed on the sides, because your hairline is further up it'll look like you have a random patch on the center of the top of your head. Try getting it buzzed evenly first (not as short as you intend), and if you need more off on the sides, or all over, take it slowly until you are satisfied it is enough. This is better than too much.

• Go for it dude, I think it'll look like it suits you.

Good luck and hope this helps! :)

• Thanks for your reply..I am not sure if the cut is OK..

• Sorry, but I don't see much difference...you could go either way. It'll just look like you got your monthly haircut.

• Well...right now my hair is about 2" long and on the picture with the haircut I want it is pretty much bald...

• i don't think it would make you look amazing...i think you could pull it off though.

I'm not entirely sure its the haircut for you though...i think you'd look better with longer hair.

• Thanks for your opinion. Yeah It might not me be my style.. but do you like the cut at all?

• I said the look isn't you.

I said as well that you look good with spiky hair.

• You did..thank you again!

• I think you should go for it. The haircut you want is very attractive. It will let people pay more attention to your nice face! :)

• Thank you..I was wondering if the cut is too short or military like..?

• Definitely not too short!

• can't see the pics... it says this profile is set to private...

• Sorry..please try again!

• Email me back, ok? I just made an appointment for tomorrow> :-)

• That's super cool!! :D

• go for it!

• Really? like it is on the picture?

• I think you should do what you want then if you don't like it your hair will grow back or wear a hat. I think your hair would def look better shorter.

• I also thought about shaving it all off..I know it will grow back and wear hats atm because I don't like to deal my hair.. I am just not sure about the cut and if it"s ok or not?

• I think you should grow your hair out. Honestly, I think it looks better.

• Cut it.

• U see the pictures?

• Yeah. But if you don't feel comfortable with cutting it then don't.

• I am just not sure if the cut is OK and if I can pull that off. I would love to do it!

• ok dude just do what you want to do its ur body and if people don't like it then f*** them

• Thanks..I know..was just wondering if the cut would work for me!

• It can only go uphill from now man... your hairstyle is NOT nice right now.

• Your hair now doesn't look like it's too much longer than the style you'd like. I'm sure it'll look just fine if you cut it short. If you end up not liking it, it'll grow back soon enough, so you don't have much to lose. I'd say go for it.

• Do you like the hairstyle?

• Well, I personally like long hair, but from the pictures you've provided I think the look you want will suit you.

• Get it cut.

• Yeah cut it shorter. Whatever you do cut it, no offense but your current look isn't all that flattering

• You think it would be better with the haircut I posted? Thanks

• Yeah I think that would be a good look

• Alrighty..so it's not too short..? seems like there is more people out there that like the short short hair?

What Guys Said 0