LADIES, What is your Day to Day style?(Poll)?

I can't really pick one because I often switch it up , just throw something on, or go through weird phases like I did in my early teens. But if I had to pick one It would be sort of 90s grunge. But I went through a "hippie" stage where I spent tons of money shopping at Free People. But um feel free to list any I didn't mention. Might do another question for the guys later on.

Just incase you girls didn't see but I did say you 'feel free to list any I didn't mention' you don't have to put 'none of the above' -_-...

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm kind of mountain-y indie style. Floral/non-floral button-downs, oversized army coats, beanies, oversized sweaters, earthy colors.

• I'm always wearing oversized tees or sweaters. There so comfortable and I'll put a jean jacket over it

What Guys Said 2

• i love the grunge one... any girl dressing like that?

• I do. But not all the time. I go through these phases...

• *swoons* Ah, girly <3

What Girls Said 22

• 0|1
  • I'm into my leathers so biker chick (got to have the protective gear whilst riding)
    www.chicklitteens.com/.../Biker-Chick-Look.jpg
    Leather pants leather jacket.. Black knee high boots.. Just black.. Lol (mostly the weekends) other times I'm in urban gear.

Mon-fri everything except for grunge lol

• I honestly do all of those. That grunge outfit isn't really true grunge, more of a slight grunge (sorry I have grunge friends who ride me about it). But I'd say I have more of a rocker style, but it depends on the day and my feeling. My pile of blak clothes is huge, but two days ago I wore a pink sundress. And if im lazy I do urban. And if it's the summer I'm more boho because it's breezy. If it's fall I'm a little more indie/rocker. But I'm never preppy because I hate preppy with all my heart

• I hate preppy too!!

• I can't stand it because it's more about brands and labels than actually being an individual

• uh well fuck its a mix between A, B & C... when I'm not wearing my work clothes which is 5/7 days of the week.

• A cross between A, C, and D. It really just depends on what clothes I washed for the week.

• Non of the above. It's more of a casual.

• I'd say I'm usually close to A.
    It's getting cooler out we're I live so it's mostly jeans tights or sweats with a long sleeve T and hoodie.

• I switch it up a lot too, but from those options it would probably be A most of the times, sometimes B/C

• a mixture of everything but preppy.

• I'm preppy/girly:)

• None of the above. I have my own style.

• None. I usually wear skinny jeans a tank top and a long cardigan. If im not wearing that then its regular jeans and a cite shirt to match or leggimgs and a big sweater

• I'm a cross between a, b, and c.

• None of the above, I have my own. The closest one is urban.

• Pretty much do one of each during the week

• Sweats all the way!!!

• Nu Goth, so no jean jackets and girly skirts

• Pictures?

• Never mind. I saw a picture and it said its a mix of hipster and goth? I don't know

• Kind of, except the way I do it is without the bowler hats and round glasses. I hate those

• Non its normaly a shirt pear of jeans and my work boots

• I totally look like the urban one lige really

• E and C :)

• None of the above..
    However
    I dress very girly
    (Skirts, dresses)

• That would be under preppy/girly wasn't enough options sorry

• I voted grunge, but that picture isn't what I think of when I think grunge.