What's your opinion on bikinis?

what's your opinion on bikinis I used to not wear them cause I thought they were to revealing and now I wear them are they to revealing or no?

• no
  • yes

Most Helpful Guy

• I wasn't sure which way to vote. "Yes" for I like bikinis, or "No" for they're too revealing. Okay, that out of the way. Yes, I really like bikinis, and no, I don't think they're too revealing. Rock your bikini !!!

What Guys Said 6

• Too revealing for everyday life? Yes. Too revealing for hanging out at the beach/pool? No.

• some girls can look HOT whilst others not

• Depends on the bikini of course. And where you wear it.

• Are they revealing? Of course they are. But if a girl is comfortable wearing it, then I guess it's okay.

• well it covers all the important parts so for the western world it's not too revealing.

• I'd suggest wear a bikini anywhere anytime when it's not too cold :D ;)

What Girls Said 5

• theyre not really too revealing. unless its one that only covers your nipples and is basically a g string for the bottom, i think its ok. but bikinis are so weird to begin with. it's essentially a bra and underwear and thats acceptable to wear in public, only if you're gonna go swimming. i dont know. its just weird lol

• Depends on the cut and coverage, I wear anything from a retro cut to tanga (for my guy only) I've yet to brave a thong that's too revealing.

• This is my question then I am skinny enough I guess to pull off a bikini but I have a birthmark on my stomach And I am self conscious of it. Should I wear a bikini or does a birthmark look awful and ugly or could u guys still think a girl with a birthmark on her stomach was still hot.

• it depend on the bikini.

• Ehhh, I've never worn one.