Do you like piercings? Do you have one?

I don't have any and I think a couple of them are fine. But why do people wear those big ol' thing on their ears that create a unappealing, saggy hole after? do you like that style?
http://rs2img.memecdn.com/blah_o_989019.jpg

oh nevermind ^^ this is why...

Updates:
Lol I know right? Would you ever try it? It's weird but still pretty cool when they get their tongues out.

0|0
20|9

Most Helpful Girl

• damn!! this pic is kinda scary lol!,,, i just have two piercings in both ears and i have a tragus piercing on the left ear... i have a nose piercing too.. but removed it *tears*

0|2
    0|0
    • Lol I know right? Would you ever try it? It's weird but still pretty cool when they get their tongues out.

• Show All
    • I'm sure there's a plug of some sort but I get what you mean lol. What I'm really imagine is oral sex haha... that would feel so weird.

• hahaha yeah i could imagine dat... weird oral sex session

What Girls Said 19

• yeah i like piercings. not overboard though. i have 2 holes on each earlobe, 2 cartilage piercings, and my nose and lip pierced. i have also had my belly button done but i had to take it out. i'm not a big fan of stretched ears myself. i don't mind if theyre smaller. if theyre huge and floppy, no thanks.

0|1
    0|0
    • What's up with belly button piercings? Seems popular.

• they're cute lol i don't know. everyone has a different reason for getting them. i thought they were cute so i got it pierced. simple as that!!

• why are you so shocked that a lot of girls have belly button rings? haha. its a girly piercing. its one of the most popular female piercings along with nose and ear/cartilage, i would say.

• i have a septum piercing that i barely put jewelry on :p, but the hole is still there..

& i have a bellybutton piercing :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Forrealz... what is up with belly button piercings? Like the every teen girl on the beach have them.

• Show All
    • oh my goodness. he's a keeper

• I don't mind some. I'm not into huge holes and gauges either though. I have my ears pierced and my nose pierced and that's probably all I will ever have.

0|2
    0|0
  • I have a few piercings. 2 in each ears, lip piercing and use to have my nose pierced. I only wear the small diamond or small silver ball stud in my facial piercings, I don't like the gauged out piercings.

0|1
    0|0
  • I ADORE them and I have 2 holes in both ears and a nose ring currently.
    I am stuck on which piercing to get with my Christmas money but it's either going to be 3rd earlobe, belly button, septum or cartilage

0|1
    0|0
    • I BET you wouldn't get a nipple piercing! Chicken!

• I want one actually but I don't have parental consent for that one so I have to wait... of the listed which one do you think I should get?

• I love piercings, I have my ears and my belly button pierced. I don't like the gages either, I think they look gross

0|1
    0|0
    • Going through the female opinions... why do you mostly have belly button piercings?

• I think they look cute, especially when you have a toned stomach

• I don't like them and I don't even have my ears pierced.

0|2
    0|0
  • Both of my ears are pierced twice and I'm thinking of getting my ear cartilage pierced too. In a few years also my bellybutton & nose.

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol doing the fulll circle huh?

• Show All
    • yea, gauges freaks me out too. Who wants saggy ear lobes lol.

• Yeah... I'm already going to be wrinkly & old in how many years. I don't need extra saggy ears that go down to my chin lol.

• I just have one hole in each ear.

0|1
    0|0
    • Oooh... traditional. No plans for the extreme? Say.. nipple pierced? okay nvrmind, I'm hurting just thinking about it.

• Show All
    • Do it!!! It really would hurt though lol

• This is gonna my tombstone inscription at the cemetery: "Here lies Jester, the 90 year old nipple-pierced man, #yolo"... haha. But I think there's a lot of less painful things I can do to satisfy boredom lol.

• I think piercings are fine to a certain extent. Both of my ears are pierced and my tragus.

1|1
    0|0
    • alright, call me slow on piercing lingo but... what's a tragus lol?

• It's rather hard to describe lol. You could always Google it! It's the tiny part connected onto the side of the face, kind of like a flab in front of the ear. Horrible describer I know.

• I like 'em! I have two, an anti tragus and forward helix c:

0|1
    0|0
  • I have 2, one on each ear. I think nose and bellybutton piercings suite some people, but probably wouldn't get them myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • It shall be a mystery

0|1
    0|0
  • I love piercings! Currently I have snake bites, gauges and a bar

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know but I don't like it at all!
    And I have 2 EARING peircings on both my ears the ones that most girls have
    The ones that are normal

0|1
    1|0
  • WTF that's too much lol I like piercings except for gauges. I have a helix and lobeS.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have two small gauges and they look so cute!!! I love them!!!

0|1
    0|0
    • When you take them off does you skin return to normal or sag off?

• They are not that big so when I leave them off for like a week my skin returns to normal.

• I have my belly button pierced and I think that some piercings are acceptable.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have 3, plus multiple earrings (I don't think those count). I have my nose, my tongue and my belly button pierced. I don't know about "needing" them, but I like the way they look on me, nothing extreme like that picture.

0|1
    0|0
    • Tongue? How painful was that?

• Not much, the pain comes afterwards during the recovery

What Guys Said 9

• some people find it as a way to express themselves. I personally don't care. If my girlfriend was like... HEYYY LETS GET COUPLE PIERCINGS... i'll probably go hell no bitch thats a needle going through my ear son. get the piercing on your other ear for me.

1|1
    0|0
  • i have 1 in both ears

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind them, but I don't have any. Or tattoos.

I need to be unidentifiable in case I have to go on the lam.

0|2
    0|0
    • Yea bro. stay simple... you never know when you go 'breaking bad' lol.

• I don't like them unless they are on the girls ears.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind piercings as long as they aren't too crazy lol

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm fairly indifferent to them but I actually kinda dig some nose piercings.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't have any. I don't mind a few on a girl I. e. A few on the ears and maybe an eyebrow or lip :)
    On a guy I don't mind an earring or two, but I just don't understand those big-ass gauges.

0|1
    0|0
    • Omg not eyebrow ones! Lip ones can look good on some people but not all. Same with nose piercings, but I want a nose piercing so hopefully it'll look good

• Well something tasteful, not ripping a hole in your face or hanging some huge jewelry off it :D

• I know bruh... those gauges are so weird. Saggy skin... who wants that?

• Earrings are OK, but I don't like piercings anywhere else.

0|0
    0|0
  • No i dont prefer peircing it relates a bit with a punkish thingy!!! But it depends on the person..!

0|0
    0|0