Guys, do u like girls in skinny jeans?

Me and a friend were talking about skinny jeans and I'm wondering what guys think. I'm very active and I find skinnies really uncomfortable! I don't wear them. Should i buy a pair? Do u even like the way girls look in skinny jeans? thanks

• Yes girls should wear skinnies
  • Who cares?
  • No girls shouldn't wear skinnies
Thanks everybody!

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the girl not the outfit... if you find it uncomfortable why wear it for a man's approval

What Guys Said 10

• It seems like all girls wear jeans that are as tight as possible... and it's great.
    Although, the other day at work, one of the cute females wore really tight leggings and some boots and she'd never done that before and I was just auto-turned on it was crazy. She won against the tight-jean cuties there.

• They are maybe a little on the attractive side but wearing something that feels uncomfortable usually removes the good look. So don't wear them if you don't like them.

• I like classy (GOsh i hate that word) girls. So id say the list goes:
    Skirts - Sweats/yoga - Jeans - Sundresses (Ordered from least to greatest)

Skirts: Always thought they were whorish
    Yoga pants: Hot, but not classy
    Skinny jeans: Almost the same hotness as yoga but more classy. And made of denim.
    Sundresses: What lightweight outfit, pink or white, makes the front of my slacks abnormally tight? Sundresses. Which is to say they defeat all the other types of womens lower half attire.

Hope i was of some help to you, probably not for i tend to digress, but still.
    Oh and to answer your question, i like girls in skinny jeans.

• If they got the legs and booty for it yes.

• I voted yes, I love most tight jeans on girls. Tight jeans on girls are a massive massive turn on.:)

• It's better than those god awful yoga pants.

• They look good, but, if you find them uncomfortable, don't wear them.

• Yes it's good.

• They make girls with small butts look better. I like girls with small butts but I love when they were skinny jeans to outline their butt

• I don't mind if girls wear skinny jeans, I am indifferent. But I think men who wear them should be rounded up and shot like dogs.

What Girls Said 1

• I think that if you have toned legs, or even if you don't, skinnier are attractive.