Liking to get my next piercing can you help?

I'm looking to get another piercing and can't choose on what to get? I have my ears stretched and my nipples done I am wondering how attractive it would be to have a lip piercing, septum or eyebrow. Can you help?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nose piercings on the side are pretty cool @dolphiny. I guess eyebrow piercings are ok too, but side of the nose is best bet.

• :-) i think it would fit his style haha. i think a hoop one would look good

• My friend is gonna buy me my next piercing and he is getting his eyebrow done and I was thinking the same thing. I just don't want it to be ugly

What Girls Said 2

• you should get your nose pierced. either the side, or the septum. i personally like nose piercings on the side better.

• septum piercings are really attractive in my opinion

What Guys Said 1

• Lip rings on both sides. I have a stud on my left of my lip and am going to get a ball-closure rings soon.