New Years Eve Wardrobe Panic. Help?

New Years Eve is tomorrow and I have no clue what to wear. I'm going to my boyfriend's friend's house for a house party. I want to wear a dress and look good but I'll probably have to take off my shoes when I get there and dresses look weird without heels. So I have no clue what to wear, I bought a dress to match a pair of shoes I own but now I don't know. Any outfit help or suggestions as to what I can do? I also have a tattoo on my thigh that I kind of wanted to show off. I'm 5'5, 117lbs with 36B boobs (incase thos measurements help) please help! If I don't find anything in my closet, I'm going to the mall today

http://imgur.com/sDC6uyq here's my dress/shoe combo. My hair is up in the picture
I feel like any outfit I wear will look dumb without shoes or should I say fuck it and wear shoes in their house lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Mini skirt (to show off your tats), cute tank top or cropped t-shirt and wear a cute jacket and pair it with boots, pumps or converse for casual style oh and make your hair looks messy/sexy and I'm sure you'll be fine.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Only the Chinese require that you take your shoes off in the house. Unless your boyfriends family tells you to take them off, then you should be fine.

What Girls Said 3

• That's cute! Just wear it!!

• It's cute. I don't think it will look bad at all when you take your shoes off.

• Just wear the dress it can't be that bad wear some nice socks x