New Years Eve Wardrobe Panic. Help?

New Years Eve is tomorrow and I have no clue what to wear. I'm going to my boyfriend's friend's house for a house party. I want to wear a dress and look good but I'll probably have to take off my shoes when I get there and dresses look weird without heels. So I have no clue what to wear, I bought a dress to match a pair of shoes I own but now I don't know. Any outfit help or suggestions as to what I can do? I also have a tattoo on my thigh that I kind of wanted to show off. I'm 5'5, 117lbs with 36B boobs (incase thos measurements help) please help! If I don't find anything in my closet, I'm going to the mall today

Updates:
http://imgur.com/sDC6uyq here's my dress/shoe combo. My hair is up in the picture
I feel like any outfit I wear will look dumb without shoes or should I say fuck it and wear shoes in their house lol

1|1
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Mini skirt (to show off your tats), cute tank top or cropped t-shirt and wear a cute jacket and pair it with boots, pumps or converse for casual style oh and make your hair looks messy/sexy and I'm sure you'll be fine.

1|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Only the Chinese require that you take your shoes off in the house. Unless your boyfriends family tells you to take them off, then you should be fine.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• That's cute! Just wear it!!

0|1
    0|0
  • It's cute. I don't think it will look bad at all when you take your shoes off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just wear the dress it can't be that bad wear some nice socks x

0|1
    0|0