What's the worst fashion 'crime'?

What do you think is the worst thing a person can do when it comes to how they dress? What can you not stand?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wearing pink and not knowing HOW to wear pink. For guys of course.

For girls. Taking any, and I mean any, cues from Lady Gaga.

What Girls Said 32

• Personally I believe those are fashion NO NOs

-seethrough tops is always yuck in public(unless you re a stripper or dancer or sth)

-some really grandma's dorky floral shirts and dresses

-bleached pale jeans

-nails piercing or teeth

-too much bling

-g string showing

-not so neat/clean toes wearn with sandals is a yuck yuck

-crocs

-mom jeans

-wearing more than 3 colors is always a crime!

-accessorizing your mobile/ ipod.. its just waste of money cmon!

-wearing two purses or handbags at once

-wearing glasses with gowns and dresses

-wearing golden with silver accessories or v.v

mmmm Oh yes and the thing that I hate the most is White Suits on men! its just ... tooo WHIIITE!

• When people wear clothes that don't fit them, whether they're too big or too small. Bigger clothes can be comfy every now and then, but not on a regular basis. It's just not flattering.

• clothes that are too tight and accentuate flaws.

guys who wear their pants below their asses are committing a crime of fashion and intellect.

and Uggs are fashion crimes and acts of animal cruelty.

• uggs and shorts

uggs and skirts

uggs and anything

• being all in one colour is boring as hell in my opinion.

whale tail-gross

see through shirts or whatever else

purposely skanky clothes that cry trying too hard

and sandles with dress pants :S

• The worst fashion crime there is is believing that there is such a thing and actually thinking that fashion is as important as the fashion world would like everyone to believe. Damn I really hate fashion. What a bunch of useless people in my opinion. Specifically: everything from the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s. I think it's only just now starting to calm down a bit. It finally seems like less people are falling for all that hogwash than in previous decades.

• I really don't like it when people wear too many layers.. not to put people off because I layer a ton crap I'm from mn I HAVE to layer... but people who wear like rediculous amounts of clothes are are trying to hard to fit in.. everyone has their own style... and I work retail so I get it. but jeeze.

or people who wear black and brown together. its so wrong!

• Crocs...

To short skirts, or pants...

when you can see your butt crack, bra or panties

fanny packs

when girls wear their g- strings up to their waist and wear low ride jeans

clothes that are tooo SMALL and too TIGHT!

over bedazzled clothing

Crocs...again...

too much jewelery...

too much different colors, that don't match one another...

oh and those ankle high pants

MOM JEANS!

ah... I feel better now..

• What are mom jeans?

• I think you forgot... crocs

• Type in Mom jeans.. they are those jeans that the women used to wear that basically go up to their chins...

Darn... I KNEW I forgot SOMETHING! oh my goodness, saw yellow crocs yesterday... I needed extreme fashion therapy..

• i can't stand it when guys where shorts, but then those knee high like socks with gym shoes/ flip flops. seriously, were not in scotland people! no offense 2 any scottish people on here.

• a$$ cracks, I see them everywhere, everyday, omg yuk yuk, I feel the need to shout out loud 'I see your a$$, better hide it while you can' or something like that... tight clothes are pretty bad as well

• Sock and sandals, especially when they're wearing shorts!

guys with their pants half way down their ass's

Guys who waer shirst 10Xs TOO BIG for them.

Girls who wear clothing way to tight for them and skirts way too short.

Ass Cracks

• GAUCHO PANTS

wearing black with brown

women with big boobs wearing crew neck tops

girls with big love handles wearing low cut jeans and tight shirts

• Baggy clothes that don't fit or the opposit, tight clothes that don't fit or look like they're painted on.

• Bike shorts never EVER looked good on anyone.

• SNOW boots/uggs with SHORTS or SKIRTS! MAKES NO SENCE and looks RETARDED

• stange combination of colours, and stupid crocs

• Something that bothers me more than it should: white socks and black shoes, or wearing sneakers with no socks. C'mon people! You can get a two dollar pair at walmart or target!

• This is for boys. PLEASE pull your pants up! saggy gansta bums look so bad, and buttcracks and daggy boxers/jocks are not pretty!

Girls. The worst way to dress is to have heaps of flesh showing... everywhere. Sensual dressing is so much more alluring for guys than just having it all hang out.

• I hate those vest things that girls wear to like clubs and stuff.

• Really? I thought they were sooo cute!! I haven't bought any yet, but.. why do you hate them?

• Vest things?

• Ya its like vest things that go on top of other shirts and I just don't like them for some reason!!

• When you can see ass cracks, that is the ultimate! This is so especially for guys. When I see guys's ass cracks, I'll have the urge to yank his boxers or briefs or whatever up to his head.

• Good god. I've been unfortunate enough to see plenty of those where I live. Can't they feel the draft? :(

• I think you forgot...ass cracks

• *ss cracks. Aka, 'Plenty of those.'

• tight is not for every one

mixing elegant with sport or something like that

wearing a lot of make up

• I HATE THE WAY HIPSTERS DRESS AND ACT. IT'S A TIE BETWEEN THEM AND EMO DORKS!

Those are two styles I just can't stand. The guys are either fat or anorexic looking and the chicks look fugly.

• when guys wear their pants super low is Nasttttttttttttyyyyyy

• White underwear with white clothes

• Why is that bad? then you're sure not to see the underwear thru the clothes which would just be trashy

• Well, it is a common mistake, you see white under white, always (unless the clothes' fabric is very thick). Underwears must be of your own complexion colour, that is why there are different colours of beige underwears from very light to dark brown.

http://www.splendicity.com/styleitless/files/2008/02/windowslivewriterstyleitlesstiptherightunderwearforwhitep-6989white-pants-underwear-thumb.jpg

http://static.oprah.com/images/beauty/beauty_pty_omag_109_284x426.jpg

• short shorts skinny jeans

Vests

and as the others said Crocs :P

• when people wear obviously dingy clothing

• I Hate it when guys wear their pants on their knees...Its just sooo wrong!

• its not really a fashion crime but its a crime when girls have tribals on their lower back,... that's sooo way out again and I seriously can't stand it any longer... feel sorry for the girls who followed the trend

• fat girls in short skirts/shorts

• wedges

• More from Girls
    2

What Guys Said 11

• ON GIRLS

Sunglasses nearly the size of their whole head

Leggings being worn in place of pants

Skinny jeans with sneakers or heels or sandals--they ONLY look good with calf length boots of some sort IMO

Crocs

Heels with shorts or jeans IMO (Dresses and skirts only!)

ON GUYS

Skinny jeans

Guyliner

Pants sagging down to the point where you're walking around holding them up with one hand

Extravagant jewelry

Ball caps with the label that says the hat size still on them (is this a growing trend or something?)

• LOL.

The label... Yeah, I find it hilarious xD

Somebody teach that child to steal!

• Well if things really need to be as petty as clothing then I guess this is just a light hearted question so ...

I don't know if you are asking guys what they don't like to see on a girl, girls advice for yourself, what girls don't like on guys or what but I will give you a little of each.

I don't like to see girls putting too much on show unless you don't mind us just looking at you as a slut and don't want respect or a boyfriend.

Guys who dress like chavs (if you don't know then you don't need worry about it) not only look ridiculous but are a walking admittance to being a d***head.

Fat girls who wear the same clothes as their skinny girl friends, you just make each other look bad.

Fat girls who wear clothing that oozes flab over their waste band and under a top with a belly button ring, bleurgh, all guys think this I think.

Mom jeans as mentioned, I think that's an American term but if its what I think it is and is them horrible plain jeans with a baggy arse and ironed seam then yes I agree, yuck.

Girls in polyester tracksuit bottoms that just look lazy, I don't mind soft cotton one's designed to look a bit cute, a bum can look rather tight and delicious if done right.

A high ponytail, a side ponytail or a bun, See King of Queens episode 'Bun Dummy' and Dougs response is natural.

Personally I don't really like to see girls in clothes full stop if they have a nice body but that's my own opinion.

• Has to be Ugg(ly) boots. Farmers don't wear their wellington boots to shop, so why should anyone else.

• i hate it when girls have purses that are massive. many of them weigh more than one of my legs.

girls need to learn to take the necessities

• Crocs, anything skinny jeans, UggLY boots, really long necklaces, stupidly expensive purses. (if that counts)

• pink socks with yellow shirt and red jeans

• Elephants who wear skirts...or try to fit into a bikini which is 10x too small for her body...low cut shirts...with rolls of fat hanging out and a belly button piercing.

• old people wearin formal shoes with shorts.. WTF.. whenever I see an old guy dressed like that, I just get this sudden urge to whip out my paint ball gun and run after him. #$@%!

• Clothes.

• fat girls who think they're hot and wear dresses that show the good ol' muffin top.

• Anything around the neck.