How could I update my wardrobe to look cooler or my own unique style?

I have a fair amount of money... but I still dress in just some plain old polo shirts... I want to dress like I'm successful... but not come across like some stuck-up rich guy... I still want to look down to Earth... but I also want my own unique style... I want to stick out like a peacock's feather... but not in a way that says I am desperately seeking attention... anyone?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have the money a Aran sweaters and cardigans are unique and classy attire items they are only made in the Aran Islands in Ireland. They are handcrafted and have a 100,000 stitches. And unique patterns that tell the history of entire clans. I do have a site were I order stuff directly them in Ireland I have several cardigans and sweaters from them, they come with a certificate of authenticity so you know they aren't fake, here is the site. http://www.aransweatermarket.com/gents-sweaters they come in various colors and patterns, you can also pick the pattern you want if you want a certain clan on them. I highly suggest getting one, trust me you will not regret it, plus they go good with all sorts of stuff.

• Yea I gotta get one of those...

• Do you get a lot of looks when you wear them? Are you the only person that wears them?

• Yea I got looks, and yes around here I am one of the few people that wear one.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Go to clothes shop.. look for clothes that look good, problem solved.

• Which stores? So that I look better than just some "cool" high school kid whose parents have enough money to buy them nice clothes...

• Designer shirts are one way to do it, try plain t shirts with different colours

• Plain T's? I think they need to at least have a collar for me... where do I get designer shirts? Designed by who? And to look like what?

• Are these different from stores you can go to?

• Yeah, the designer stuff are mainly found online