Girls should I wear cologne on Saturday when I see her?

We've arranged to go to a museum this Saturday, but I usually don't wear cologne. Will even a little bit be too strong?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wearing a cologne is always a good thing,
    It'll help her recognize u or remember something about u, key is to always make her think of u.

Next part is tricky, not to wear too much.. Wear enough so she can barely smell it.. If she likes what she smells but can't really smell it.. She'll try to smell u without u noticing.. Again key here is to have her thinking about u even when on a date with u

• How much should I wear?

• Best advice :)
      Also, no Axe

• I dumped axe a long time ago. Thanks for the advice bro! Good luck to you too!

What Girls Said 3

• Yes but probably only one spray.

• Wear it! I love cologne!!! Most girls do its the best!

• Yes I would wear it make sure u only use a little bit and don't put it on right b4 u meet her put it on a little while in advance to let it have some time to settle and not be too strong

• How much time in advance prior to the meeting time? And if I'm wearing a jacket, where should I wear it?

• Not too early like 20 mins in advance and on ur neck for the most part no more than 3 little sprays

What Guys Said 2

• Yes always wear cologne when going out in public, if you smell good it will help the women recognize and remember you, plus it shows you respect hygiene. But you don't want to wear to much or to little like cantsaylol said. My personally cologne is the not well known Caswell Massey's Number 6 which is thee exact same cologne our founding father and first president George Washington wore. And let me tell you boy does it smell intoxicating both women and men love it, it lasts a long time to and separates me from everyone else since it has a unique smell.

• Personally id say just make sure you dont stink. Save the cologne for more romantic or late night dates (and i dont mean sex)

• You mean like dinner dates?

• Yeah, or just things later in the evening. If you really wanted to get in to it you could get 3 colognes, 1 for morning, 1 for noon, 1 for night.

*said like a douche* Study up bro!

• Lol well said bro! Hi five!