Should I wear heels or flats to university?

Should I wear heels or flats to university? My first day is coming up and I want to look good. But I don't want to look like I'm trying too hard.

• Heels
  • Flats

Most Helpful Guy

• Heels are obviously sexier but you would be too uncomfortable early because of the walking. So go with flats.

What Guys Said 6

• If the campus has hills like mine did, definitely wear flats. if the campus is larger and more spaced out like mine was, definitely also wear flats.

• I would go with flats.

• Wear heels at university and count how many guys will talk to you on that day

• If you wear heels, you're gonna have to do a lot of walking in them.

• You have to walk in college. A lot of it.
    You can wear hills but flats will be easier.

• Most girls just wear whatever... you're not going to impress men, you're going to learn. It's whatever you're more comfortable with. I'd imagine heels hurt like hell

What Girls Said 2

• High tops if you must. Otherwise flats... give it a few months you won't be bothered about rolling out of bed and into your uni as you are. Times are hard.

Also I don't see the need for women to have to constantly dress to impress. We do have many other dimensions to our personalities and intellect which women for many years have fought to prove. Don't let that go to waste.

• Yeah, no one really cares about what they look like in college