What's your favorite boob size? Are you happy with your boobs size?

What's your chest measurement and how cup you are in? Are you happy with your boobs style? I think guys are attracted to big boobs in woman, and also they find sexier than small boobs, conversely people exist who love small boobs. What's your. preference? Do you like big boobs as C, D cup?

0|2
32|13

Most Helpful Girl

• I love my boobs! They’re not huge, but I don’t care! I would never want big boobs because they make certain tops look trashy and they would attract a lot of negative attention from pigs. I already get enough negative attention from men and experience more than enough of those nasty, dirty, ‘dog staring at a raw steak’ looks. Boob “preferences” are superficial and stupid; those who have them need to grow up.
    Also, women should be happy if they have healthy boobs considering that breast cancer is a very real thing that can cause you to completely lose your breasts.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• 1. With my 'boob' size? OH YES I'm happy alright and so are the girls lol (you should have started this question with 'girls' ;-)
    2. I prefer B or A cups with max being C cups but again it's chemistry between us that matters the most, rest of everything is secondary. Once chemistry is good then the rest don't really matter
    3. Not that I've not had women with D or DDs, I have and it's not really changed anything :-)

2|0
    0|0
    • Hmmmm :)

• Just as an example my current gf of since almost 7 years has B cup boobs, wider hips (great ass :-D), post preg stretch marks, tummy and cellulite but still to me she's most attractive. I've had women earlier who were all gym toned bodies and even celeb status but I've never experienced this intense chemistry sexual and otherwise with any of them as I do with her. Why even a few minutes ago she sprang up with doubts about how I could perceive her the way I do against rest of the women but it is that way and I don't question it. Fact is we are this way while she's a tall woman with beautiful features, I like her mood swings (including the current frame of mind). It is a tumultuous relationship but it's the chemistry that matters :-)

• I like As and Bs best.

3|1
    0|0
  • www.allmystery.de/.../...s-funny-view-big-huge.jpg

I typically don't like more than a mouthful though.

0|0
    0|0
    • the term 'mouthful' is pretty steamy haha.

• @DanxDang I agree. Yours look perfect, lol. :-P. Any more is just a waste, haha.

• Na my bewbs got smaller after I got sick.
    They shrunk. :(

1|0
    0|0
  • B to c cup, I may give chance to d cup, but as long as she has a cleavage damn it's fucking hot... I don't like flat and too big either.. but the perfect size for me is 36c well not all girls are gifted with good tits size

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no complaints.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm happy with my size and I wouldn't want bigger ones

2|0
    0|0
  • B cup is perfect.. but i don't know too much

2|0
    0|0
  • How they fit your frame is most important.

0|0
    0|0
  • All dem 34C's like Layla @1ian20

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have boobs.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for opinion :)

• no I want DDs, it has got to be all muscle though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish mine were bigger or at least the same size as each other.

4|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 31

• yeauh i got no problem with them=]
    I don't know my measurement but I'm a D cup.

0|2
    0|0
  • I have B cups and no cleavage whatsoever so I look flat chested from the front. They are not proportionate to my height or size of my body though, that's the only complaint I have.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 30 c. My favorite us 32 B. Just Bc that's what I alwats thought I was lol:) im 5 9. But 110 so it doesn't look odd.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmmm that's nice for you :) I always like c cup measurement :) they look perfect :))

• Yeah I don't know I just always liked the idea of B lol nice round letter it's dumb I was just attached to the letter and idea if B oh well :p

• Yeah, it depends on the difference between bust and below distance of chest :) If the difference is 9-13 cm, cup size will be B, so boobs look good from outside. All kind of cup size has individual range :)

• A cups. No. Not happy with them. I think B or Cs are the best size.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not happy with my boobs. I wish they where smaller. I like their shape and their perkiness, I just with they where smaller

0|1
    1|0
  • I'm a B cup... but I am pretty thin so that's OK I guess? :)
    ... it wouldn't hurt if they were a little bigger, though? u_u

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm super content with my C cups ☺️

0|2
    0|0
  • 34B, yeah I'm happy with them :)

1|1
    0|0
  • 32B.
    I love them 😏😏

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm a B cup and I think they're proportionate to my body I'm closer to a petite body frame so it all balances out pretty well. I like 'Em though. I think I'll keep em' around for a while. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 36DD is what I am. .. I like the size they are... except when they get in the way haha lol...

0|0
    0|0
  • Now I am. I used to not be. Im a proud member of the itty bitty titty committee. A cups unite! Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm happy with my size - 32C - but I wouldn't consider that on the big end of the scale haha!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm happy with my boobs I'm a d cup, and I don't have a favorite boob size.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm quite happy with what I have.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very comfortable with big A cups (not sarcastic but my boobs are pretty big for an A cup) I only feel bad when my big breasted sister try to make me feel bad for having small tits.

0|0
    0|0
  • I fill a B cup and I like my boobs :) Guys seem to like them too :D

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm pretty happy with them ^-^

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I think I'm too big. I think B is the perfect size.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah B is ideal but C is bigger :) lots of girls usually prefer B cup.

• Show All
    • Ohhh I never advise surgery to minimize boobs becuse it's so risky and awful for me. But I know some massages to tidy up boobs as long as they fill brassiere :)

• Well I have back problems and my chest may be the cause of it. And tidy up boobs? I'm not sure what that means lol

• no I barely have an A cup :-(
    they still grow at my age but still I'm very flat chested compared to my friends. I think C-D looks perfect on most persons but not bigger than that. but B's can look good too :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a B and i personally LOVE my small boobs lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love my boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my J cups alright. They can be a pain sometimes, but I've learned to love them :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 32B
    sometimes I wish for bigger... My bf loves them
    But one time my bf asked to me lick mine and I was devastated cus i was like they are not big enough!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • My boobs are big. 44DDD And not as many guys are into them as you think. A lot of guys like just a handful or mouthful.

1|0
    1|0
  • 34D I feel comfortable with them but I don't think they are noticeably large like they may sound. They only look big if I wear something low cut. I wouldn't want them any bigger because the bigger they are, the more pain they seem to cause!

0|1
    0|0
    • Hmmm thanks for your information :) Nevertheless, I say that 34D is quite big because mine are just B cup.

• Yeah i am happy but i dont really want them any bigger lol they are DD

0|0
    0|0
    • That's your choice :) what's your cup size? :)

• Show All
    • Are they? lol wen i was younger i didn't want breasts but my mind has changed since then xD

• Ohhh fascinating :) no big ones are always perfect !

• I'm a 34C I'm happy with my size

0|1
    0|0
    • C cup always looks incredible :) you're lucky :)

• I wish they were somewhat bigger like a 34D

• I'm a 36b and I feel like it's small. I don't know, I can't really create cleavage at all and sometimes I feel flat chested. I wouldn't mind being a 34c though. Technically I could wear a 34c but my boobs are more of a b than a c. C cups just seem best because they're not too big and not too small.

0|0
    0|0
  • Double D and struggling...
    It's difficult to dress well without looking vulgar.

Other than that, the ex was fascinated by them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmmm really fascinating :) I wish I had similar boobs size like yours :)

• Show All
    • Lol wouldn't find a bra to fit that package ;)

• D cup is excellent size :)

• More from Girls