Girls, what's your usual mall outfit?

Is it the plain shirt+plain jeans+sneakers or something else? For example you're just looking around and maybe a go to the cinema for a movie.

Mine's usually a black leather jacket, a white tank top, some dark blue skinny jeans, nude booties from fioni and some silver accessories and black eyeliner+lip gloss

Most Helpful Guy

• I walk around the mall all the time in whatever I'm wearing, just to listen to music/process my thoughts.

And I get free tea samples, free coffee samples, free pretzel samples, free Chinese food samples...

And I leave a happy, enlightened dude.

• that was... enlightening.

What Guys Said 1

• To the mall?

Semi-formal only. Dark blue or grey suit in the daytime, tuxedo after 6 PM. I save the morning suit/white tie for those shops in quaint little shopping districts.

And outlet malls! I'll sometimes wear brown shoes! What fun.

What Girls Said 9

• AWell I'm sort of a fashion geek haha! I love to dress up, its fun and creative! here's just a couple.. 1) A high waisted black skirt that goes down to a little above the knee, a striped 3/4 sleeve creme and navy blue shirt, A big light pink scarf wrapped waterfall style, hair tied up, winged eye liner, black oxfords, my thick framed glasses, and bold red lipstick :) 2) A white dress with a millitary green jacket and gold buttons, winged liner, bold red lipstick, thick frame glasses, tan oxfords, hair works tied up or down with this one :p 3) A creme dress with fall colored floral print that has 3/4 sleeves, hair down and wavy, same makeup/glasses as expressed above, tan oxfords :)

• Usually :

Hair down, oversized T, distressed bf jeans and vans. I don't get all dressy for the mall lol

• Literally anything I can gather up together in a short amount of time. Most of the time, it ends up being jeans, combat boots and a vneck t-shirt.

• ... I avoid the mall whenever possible. Which is usually 99.9% of the time.

• I guess the first thing I find. I don't put much thought into my outfits unless I'm going to a special event. So I might wear gym clothes or jeans and a cute top

• It's usually a pair of skinny jeans with a sports brand t shirt or tank top and flip flops

• 1) dress
    2) plain top with long skirt
    3) t shirt with denim shorts

and match with accessories

• Plain shirt or tank tops, jeans or leggings, and running shoes.

• Just something casual, gym clothes, or whatever it is.