Guys claim to want girls to not wear make up but do they mean that really? Guys, which do you prefer?

Guys, how much make up do you like on women or does it depend on the occasion?

• No make up, be natural!
  • Make up that's subtle
  • Obvious or trendy make up

Most Helpful Guy

• Little makeup > no makeup. Girls look hideous without makeup.

What Guys Said 12

• I want no make up. I find wearing makeup all the time to be off putting. Makes me wonder "what is she hiding?", "why does she always have to wear it?" And such. In short, i have problems seeing a girl as genuine in therms of looks if she's always wearing makeup.

With that said, i do think it's ok to wear subtle makeup on big planned out dates (dinner dates etc), formal events and so on. Just, don't wear it all the frigin time, ok? If we're home with a girl relaxing and watching a movie, we want the GENUINE and TRUE girl.

• Subtle, if any. Honestly, a little eyeliner is enough (not that any makeup at all is necessary). It's just that it's so commonplace and it does bring out the eyes more. It's like, if you put any on, go with that. Not a lot is needed.
    I know some girls like to do a lot with their eye makeup and it can be very pretty, but that's better just occasionally.

• I much prefer my women to be completely natural.

Be who you are in every way. If you are curvy, don't hide it. Don't wear make-up, let me see who you are.

Don't be fake, be you.

Stay natural down below as well.

• Voted A) because the only makeup I understand is concealer, and I honestly don't notice that. People think mascara and eyeliner and lipsticks are natural, but they really aren't.

• i mean it

every girl looks better WITHOUT

• No makeup, I prefer natural beauty, or just some natural cosmetics, like face powder and concealer... but no rouge, no mascara, no lipstick.

• No makeup for girls is as much stupid as no shave guys. I love it when a girl knows how to use makeup, its more about the way they use makeup not about use it or not.
    Some girls use very unnatural and bold makeup that makes them like they have painting on their faces not makeup.
    But at the a end its her discussion to use it or not or use it the way she wants.

• I could go with a, b, or c

• Some mascara and lipstick is cool, a face full/layers of makeup is a huge show of insecurity. Sorry

• I don't like the look of make up. Girls are most attractive when I can't see them wearing make up. (So I don't know whether or not she is.) I have read articles that suggest some make up does make a face more attractive because it can even out blemishes/imperfections and make her face look more symmetrical. So I suppose subtle makeup that I can't consciously notice is the most attractive. Having said that I would rather women didn't fuss so much over their appearance, I don't think they should need to go to so much trouble. No makeup is definitely better than visible makeup, anyway.

• I don't mind a little makeup, but would much rather see none at all than the heaps of warpaint I see on many women's faces.

• How someone looks is their choice and if they want makeup on or not it's up to them so I don't have a preference. Some people look better with makeup, some without. It depends on the person.

What Girls Said 5

• They like girls that wear the natural look. I did a question like this and most guys didn't understand what a natural look was anyways.

• I think we should show them pictures of the same girl wearing no make up, some make up, and trendy make up. I bet my life they won't like the natural girl

• Ugh.. who even cares?

• they like natural make up look
    but not one that paint the entire face

• I think guys would prefer a more natural look? :) With minimal make-up? o: