Ok girls if you could build your perfect guy......

What would he look like.(height, weight ,face, body,hair color)

how would you dress him?( every thing from underwear to hair style to shoes) post pics to support your thoughts or if you find a guy that is perfect.

What Girls Said 2

• I have to agree with pinkandgreen16. I can't even picture my "perfect" guy because I like different things in different guys.

• I know this doesn't answer your question properly, but I like what I like when I see it. I just know! For me there is no such thing as a perfect guy because I can't picture things in my head, I just see them and like them because there's so much variation when it comes to guys I like. For example, I have a huge crush on a friend of a friend right now on a guy that's absolutely average, medium kinda stocky build, but there's a guy at the gym who's really distinct looking and jacked that I also find physically attractive.

What Guys Said 0