What do you think about Nicki Minaj?

Look at here :
http://hizliresim.com/rmE8Zm
How? Is she sexy?

0|0
21|22

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like most of her music and she is too plastic for me to think of her as hot. also her normal voice annoys me

4|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 22

• Nicki Minaj is like a Bic pen. She is a huge hit and money maker and constantly churning out hit songs but her work will not stand the test of time.

Adele, on the other hand is like a MontBlanc 149. Adele comes out with records ever so often, but when they come out, she wins the highest acclaimed and prestigious awards for her work that influences and changes society.

Minaj is like a T-Shirt at the Gap for 2 for 19.99, but Adele is a Armani Black Label Dress Shirt.

Minaj is like the latest and most popular episode of South Park, but Adele is like the great movie Interstellar that comes out every once in a long time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing special. Routine celebrity.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, not really.

She makes more money than me and does music for a living. Joke's on me for not being into her.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would just look away

0|0
    0|0
  • Like if she got to close to a heat source she'll melt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not like her music or her attitude. In terms of looks, she is actually quite good looking without all the excessive makeup and wigs...

1|0
    1|0
  • I think we all would had been better off without her existence.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing sexy about her with all the fake crap she has. It doesn't mean that I don't like her, I just don't find her attractive at all!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not the kind of girl I wold present to mother, but I very much like her body and some of her music.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just Another Celebrity. JAC.

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks like a bandit from Mad Max.

That's all I'm going to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would bang.
    She's not my type though.

0|0
    0|0
  • In a word. Gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • ugly as hell, dumb as shit xD wow that sounds so mean... but that´s what i honestly feel about her.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's kinda so fake and plasticky like a barbie doll, but she manages to still turn me on somehow. I find Iggy Azalea kind of sexy too even though both are terrible at music.

0|0
    0|0
  • not my type but i do like her

0|0
    0|0
  • I like her attitude but I don't find her attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I ain't pullin out

0|0
    1|0
  • I Like big butts and i cannot lie

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't stand her. She's like nails on a chalkboard...

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheaper, nastier, more insanee Lady GaGa rip off!

0|0
    2|0
  • She's nasty looking

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 20

• She's all make up and plastic surgery. without it she'd be really boring but I don't personally like her style. I think her style of clothing is really depressing.

3|0
    0|0
  • nah nicki can be sexy. my favourite outfits on her are when she's conservative. she looks super hot like that

i also applaud her achievements. given her background and hard life, she's come a hell of a long way. i dont like all her music, but as a female artist i respect her drive.

0|0
    1|0
  • I think her music is shit. Her attitude is shit and I think it's really bad that she made a song about how guys don't like girls if they don't have big butts. Putting pressure on naturally skinny girls. She could be kinda hot if she didn't had so much surgery and didn't wore those weird things.
    In this picture she looks kinda hot:
    i.huffpost.com/.../o-NICKI-MINAJ-570.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I think nothing of her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got so many words to describe her:
    - whore
    - tramp
    - slut
    - fake
    - weird-looking
    - like a child playing with a crayon for the first time
    - doesn't have a fashion sense
    - donkey voice
    - obnoxious
    - *vomit*
    - dumb
    - bad role model
    - hypocrite
    - talentless
    - BUTT UGLY

0|0
    0|0
  • I like her music! I think she's a cool person now, before not so much when she was wearing all those neon coloured wigs and what not.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's whack

1|0
    0|0
  • I think she should change her ways but hey it's her life and her personality and tooeveryone saying that she shouldn't exsist, that's pretty harsh it's not like she came and murderd your whole family, like any celebrity you don't know them personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tooo fake.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like some of her music. Her face alone from her body is actually really pretty. And her body is nice just unporpotionate

0|1
    0|0
  • She's gross o3o

0|0
    0|0
  • Gross. Really gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not a great picture of her. But I think she's fabulous, am not a huge fan of her music though but I'm a fan of her.

0|0
    1|0
  • Just another fake celebrity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every now and then she has a song I tap my foot to but in general I'm not fond of her. I do not when a woman flaunts her body over her mind & talents. Plus too much plastic surgery. Eck

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very cute.. just another celebrity. I also dislike her music..

0|0
    0|0
  • She a stupid hoe -sings in rhythm with her shitty song-

0|0
    0|0
  • My anaconda don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love her new album. she has real talent when she isn't all p*rno

0|0
    1|0
  • She looks more beautiful with less makeup