Are green eyes with blonde hair a turn-off?

do you think that green eyes and blonde hair is an ugly combination?

0|0
7|12

Most Helpful Guy

• NO! Just lol at Vine superstar MR 305 DALE. She is blonde with green eyes and she's super duper cute. All of her comments on Vine are about how cute she is and how amazing her eyes are.

http://youtu.be/Om47bxeyHIQ

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 11

• It's all based on preference.

There is no "ideal" combination

0|0
    0|0
  • they're not unattractive by default

0|0
    0|0
  • What? How could that be unattractive?

0|0
    0|0
  • no eye color/hair combination is not a turn off at all. i don´t know if there are even people, who would think it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have the biggest smile on my face every time i look into someones beautiful green eyes its actually a turn on

0|0
    0|0
  • No it is not

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think any hair eye color combination is ideal, but that sounds nice :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Not stereotyping but I've had the experience that all "blonde" women are not the smartest.

1|0
    1|0
  • No, this is not a bad combination... the better question is why would you think this?

0|0
    0|0
  • God no! 😃😃

0|0
    0|0
  • How the fuck could that be considered a turn off? lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I don't understand how any hair or eye combo could be "ugly." Green eyes are beautiful, and there's nothing wrong with blonde hair, I don't see how it would be a turn-off to anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the worst combination possible.

1|1
    0|0
  • How is that a turn off? I think it's beautiful! Of course I'm biased as hell because that's what I've got, but it's pretty nonetheless.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... Why...

0|0
    0|0
  • This question is a BEG!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would that be a turn off?

Fishing for compliments much..

0|0
    0|0