Just how much does acne affect your judgment on a guy IF...?

If he carries himself well, has a noticeably athletic/muscular looking body, tanned, and nicely dressed? How much would noticeable acne affect your judgment on a guy that fits this criteria?

Most Helpful Girl

• the thing that bothers me about acne is that it's SOOO easy to have taken care of you take the time to go to a dermatologist and use the medicine that they prescribe. people who just wait for it to go away an not even use over the counter treatments in a effort to reduce the acne. also, bad acne leaves unattractive scars. if you don't have insurance or anything and the over the counter stuff doesn't work, then idk.

• Sometimes its a hormone problem that can't be fixed though. And the medicine has side effects too, nothing severe or permanent but its not a ride through the park

• HAHAHAHA! you f***ing moron! Not all types of acne are 'SOOO easy' to take care of! Learn abit about things before you try to form an opinion. The most severe types of acne such as cystic acne do not always respond to treatment, even from a dermatologist. I've had lots of different treatments from the age of 18 when I decided I could'nt cope with my acne anymore. I am extremely hygienic, eat healthily, drink water, exercise and I still suffer with it (i'm nearly 28).

What Girls Said 8

• It wouldn't bother me much if he carries himself well. But that's just me. Because that seems to imply a sunny personality, unless that person is a jock.

• Hey some jocks aren't assholes.

• No no, I'm not saying all jocks assholes.

• The problem is severe acne that lasts for a long time really damages a blokes self esteem, confidence and how he carries himself! so by having acne it can dramatically influence how a guy carries themselves as it affects self confidence and self esteem so much. It has with me anyway, I was a lot more confident and had a more positive self image before I got acne, now I am an emotional wreck, its ruined my entire life! http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k285/monkey_052/robbed.jpg that was me!

• I usually don't even notice acne... so to me it's no big deal...and it's not because I have acne as well, I actually have nice skin. so it's no big deal! Just stay confident! :)

• It matters a lot. The first things 90% of girls see is the face... and then there's that 10% that cares about personality more than anything else. No matter how hot your body is, it's what's on top of your shoulders what they're gonna check out.

• I agree, it does matter a hell of a lot and anyone who says otherwise is'nt really being truthful with themselves. whenever you look at someone the face is the first thing you make your judgements by, its just human nature. this affects not only relationships and social life but success in jobs too. I did have clear perfect skin, lots of confidence, girls all over me etc... felt good about myslef and happy about life, but then I got severe acne. people do treat and react to me differently. so unfair

• It'll always depend, though, on the girl.

• I had it at some point to so it really doesn't bother me much but it also depends on how much is on his face.

• I've liked guys who have acne and weren't as awesome as that criteria you gave. Just be confident-if a girl spends more than a minute with you she'll forget about the acne. I know I do

• If it is really bad then it really grosses me out. But fi you are in high scohol, I understand. I'll let some pimples slide. But f it is full blown, it s so gross. The guy I like now has soe pimples, but they aren't that noticable, and he is really good looking to begin with.

So I fyou are really good looking and they aren't that bad, it's fine.

But if they are really bad, you can alwys get something for it.

• What about if YOU WERE REALLY GOOD LOOKING, STUNNING! AND THEN YOU GET ACNE SEVERELY WHICH RUINS YOUR FACE AND YOUR WHOLE F***ING LIFE! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL? What if everything you try has no affect? Funny how you little ****s change towrads me when my face got bad, how you all wanted to date me before that. You make me f***ing sick and I hope it happens to you. You sound like an ignorant little bitch to me, I really hope you wake up with it 2morrow morning and it ruins your entire life!

• I'm sorry, but acne is a real turn off for me. I mean, I get the occasional pimple, so I understand that. But I find the face more important than the body in terms of what I'm attracted to, so I can't say I'd be real interested in a guy with a lot of acne on his face.

• I thought as much. Funny thing is if I did'nt have acne I know that you would find me attractive cos I was one of those universally good looking guys that all the girls fancied at school. It is harsh don't you think to be like that then have it ROBBED from you by a horrible f***ing skin disease! http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k285/monkey_052/robbed.jpg That was me, F***ING ROBBED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• It matters. The face is exponentially more important than the body, in my opinion.

• Have you ever suffered with severe type acne. No, clearly not. Remember the saying do not judge a person til you have been in their shoes! I agree though, the face is the most important thing in attraction as it is the first thing you look at. That's why it is very hard to take when you had a perfect, stunning face like I did and a horrible f***ing skin disease destroys it along with everything else good in your life! Makes it very hard for people with acne to enjoy the same quality of life

• Oh jeez, you';re making me sad "f***ingrobbed"

What Guys Said 0